1. I cant tame spirit wolves?

So i went to the grimtotem camp in dustwallow marsh (the village is called blackhoof village if i remember correctly), one of the grimtotems called down a spirit wolf but when i tried to tame it it said "invalid target". Did i tried to tame them at a wrong place?

2. So i went to the grimtotem camp in dustwallow marsh (the village is called blackhoof village if i remember correctly), one of the grimtotems called down a spirit wolf but when i tried to tame it it said "invalid target". Did i tried to tame them at a wrong place?
    You know, that you have to be BM with http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=53270 this talent to tame spirit beast, right?

3. So i went to the grimtotem camp in dustwallow marsh (the village is called blackhoof village if i remember correctly), one of the grimtotems called down a spirit wolf but when i tried to tame it it said "invalid target". Did i tried to tame them at a wrong place?
    The place is right. Some one have tamed that beast before. But currently seems can't be tamed. These ones who have the beast are old players.

4. From wowwiki: "Until shortly after Patch 2.3.2, Grimtotem Spirit Guides were the only tamable Spirit wolves. The bizarre appearance of the wolf, in addition to its unusual taming method, had made some people suspicious that the Grimtotem Spirit Guide was not intended to be tamed and would be removed as a potential pet. Although a post from a Blizzard Poster, Issuntril, claimed that Grimtotem Spirit Guides would be left tamable, [1] the ability to tame them was removed in a hotfix as of 1/14/2008." The reason why others have it is because it was still tameable(bugged).Also,it's not a spirit beast,so it was aviable for mm hunters too.

5. Verified this one you can't tame the spirit wolves anymore :( Should've tamed them before the merge.

6. Idkn i just wen there before they like infused the servers saw a little wolf *I was just exploring azeroth* and i tried taming it and it worked :3 Now i have a spirit / ghost wolf or i as i like to call him **Ghost Kebab**