1. For those of you who can't get sky golem to drop.

kill manifestations of pride. but don't loot them or u'll crash [unless it was fixed in the past few days lol]. kill other mobs near them, and take advantage of the aoe looting in mop as a workaround to the manifestation crash bug. i got my drop after 3 kills. i killed the big ones, at least 1 of the small ones [the small ones dont cause crash], and then looted the small ones til i got the drop that was dropped by the big one nearby that i killed as well.

2. very helpful topic.. will try this later.. cheers man..

3. I still crashed even without looting the mob.. 3 attacked me while I was on the third mob, it crashed.. :(

4. Yeah, looting the shas isnt what crashes you, as far as i know (and kinda tested) is "watching" them cast that spell, dunno it's name, but whenever i get out of their range before they begin casting, im fine, but if they go half through the casting, BOOM, crash

5. i found a way to farm them with no crashes but its very slow. don't attack multiple of them just one. when you kill it loot it and wait 40-50 seconds and then find another one. when they start casting you MUST silence them otherwise you will crash. sorry for bad english

6. really? i always crashed when i tried to loot them lol. but perhaps there was another nearby casting a spell each time perhaps lol.. who knows.

7. i found a way to farm them with no crashes but its very slow. don't attack multiple of them just one. when you kill it loot it and wait 40-50 seconds and then find another one. when they start casting you MUST silence them otherwise you will crash. sorry for bad english
    so far so good..

8. someone told me to MSP Mobs also dropping that pattern is that true ?

9. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62763/rikkilea-strider
    these doesn't make you crash and have the same drop chance (well atleast thats what i saw it says) why not go for em :/

10. I just realized something, for 2 weeks i've been farming the recipe with my rogue belf with 600 GOBLIN engineering with no signs of the recipe. Tried playing with my hunter with max LW and after 2 mobs, a rare recipe dropped for LW. Do I need to reset goblin engineering to just plain old engineering?