1. How's neltharion holding up :)?

Oh you know, I'm just curious, and the name has caught my attention....

2. Oh you know, I'm just curious, and the name has caught my attention....
    Nelth sucks. Inb4 banned for server disrespect.

3. Oh you know, I'm just curious, and the name has caught my attention....
    Very bad.

Dont even start here. I am not fan of pandas and wotlk so i think ill finish with wow on neltharion. No point going up or down its like hole without bottom. Dont remember when i finished dungeon rhcs to buged and now almost half barely finishable or you get rhot 360 pvp gear then you strugle with lows 5to8k dps. I am old player and now when i say 400ilevel all ask "pvp?".

....go play pokemons go lol now they are in hahahahaha

4. Haters gona hate, community is very friendly gearing at this moment is very easy(due to few bugs in major raids after last update).

5. Neltharion is a parody. Community went down the hill, player skill level in PvE/PvP is pathetic.

6. Neltharion/Cataclysm is cool overall but if you come to this realm to get all that honor or conquest gear you re going to have a bad time players are very disrespectful in this server

7. I'm not new, I am just overly curious to the current state of the realm whether going back or making rounds of testing is even worth it, just to make sure said challenged statement(s) made before, ends up being true or false, which is actually coming to my favor once again.

All in all the realm, to me after doing said checks, hasn't changed much expect for the population and those who do things where the light doesn't shine.

8. and those who do things where the light doesn't shine.
    I put things up my butt.