1. pls guys i really can t log in :(

i can t believe... why i can t log in this game?! i have played it for 6 or more month... but now with no motivation i can t...i have tried everything to resolve it... but...nothing :( i really miss to play this game... someone can really help me? 6 month ago i played this game correctly with windows 7 but i install it without using my avg antivirus...because... the antivirus stopped many file that i was tring to download...today i have windows 10 and i don t have antivirus on! but i think i don t have many file... when i have recently download this game i have only : DATA, INTERFACE, WTF , divxdecoder.dll , scan.dll , warmane link, wow application, wow.mfil, wow.pfil, wow.tfil .only this files? i remember when i played it 6 month ago with windows 7... there was more files i think... or no? sorry for all this topic but i really want to play this game...and i haven t italian friends in this game that can help me... well i m in your hands...pls (i have tried lot of tips found in this forum..but nothing, i have tried to delete chache folder, to delete corrupted files, to delete realmlist file...nothing and nothing) if the game start i can only write my name and my password, but i can t log in...sometime it tells me about a corrupted files...and somtime it tells my to convert my account to a battle.net account... but i have correctly write my name and my password...god help

2. reinstall client... and don't make double threads

3. sorry but i m really desperate... i have reinstalled the game 4 times :( each times with the same situation

4. are you sure you're using your 'account name' and not your 'email'?

5. yes... im using only my account name ( not my email and not my forum information) when i write my information i press enter...and starts a very long downloading... and at the and it tells me to convert my account to a battle.net account or for corrupted files

6. are you sure you have the correct realmlist? logon.warmane.com shouldn't be doing that

7. yes real list logon.warmane.com in wtf folder... i got it

8. some time in wtf folder i have this :
    SET locale "itIT"
    SET installLocale "enUS"
    SET hwDetect "0"
    SET videoOptionsVersion "5"
    SET gxApi "D3D11"
    SET gxWindow "0"
    SET gxMaximize "0"
    SET maxAnimThreads "6"
    SET readTOS "1"
    SET lastReadTOS "50408"
    SET readEULA "1"
    SET lastReadEULA "50408"
    SET readTerminationWithoutNotice "1"
    SET lastReadTerminationWithoutNotice "50408"
    SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.40000000596046"
    SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
    SET farclip "1000"
    SET particleDensity "80"
    SET waterDetail "2"
    SET rippleDetail "1"
    SET reflectionMode "0"
    SET sunShafts "2"
    SET groundEffectDensity "80"
    SET groundEffectDist "200"
    SET environmentDetail "125"
    SET projectedTextures "1"
    SET shadowMode "2"
    SET shadowTextureSize "2048"
    SET SSAO "1"
    SET SSAOBlur "1"
    SET textureFilteringMode "4"
    SET terrainLodDist "500"
    SET wmoLodDist "500"
    SET componentTextureLevel "0"
    other times only 3 thing like
    SET locale "itIT"
    SET installLocale "enUS"
    and reallist with logon.warmane.com
    but in the first case game start but i can t log in like i said before...in the second case it will not start

9. SET locale "itIT"
    SET installLocale "enUS"

Remove and use only
    set locale "enUS" or enGB depends what's the name of locale folder inside /data folder
    Edited: July 16, 2016

10. Which expansion you're trying to access? What client you're using
    For example if its WotLK there should be SET accounttype "LK" in config.wtf generated by this login try, but I don't see any, nor the realm you're trying to access.

11. i used bit torrent to download the mop expansion :( now i have try to create a new warmane account but there be the same errore...and again it tells me to convert my account to battle.net but i have write my new name and new password :0 i don t know what else to do

12. i don t remember but...when i download wow now i got only this files : cache, data, errors, logs, wtf , wow.mfil ,wow-64 application
    and i don t know why...beacuse 6 month ago when i played it perfectly there was much more files i think or not?

13. Well you can always try to download the client from other place and replace wow.exe + its 32 bit scan.dll + realmlist value in config.wtf, it should work.
    Edited: July 16, 2016

14. :0 i m not stupid but i m not so good with computer :( i don t know exactly how to do it...

12 Last