1. Cheater At BG..

Hello. Today When i playing at Alterac Valley battleground i see hacker who get 17 character's on one time, They Doing All the time the same, it's impossible to control 17 characters by one person and doing the same on all character He got druids and shamans, i dont belive that someone can press 17 keys by one sec, The Time when its going is like 12:40+ 2016.07.16. Its Poland time.
    Can you do something with this guy?

2. Sadly, it's not considered cheating (I don't like it, but have respect for them being able to accomplish it. I tried it once, but it is very complicated to set-up), and to be honest, it's not exactly 'fair play' :p (especially when they are ganking)

3. I'm Not Saying Only About Multiboxing. i Dont Know How Its Going, But I dont belive that he control all the character without cheating. Its Impossible to control 17 character's per one time.

4. Actually, no it isn't... there are (usually 2) programs that you run together to log the keys used and those are transferred to the other computer(s) or window. 17.. would take some serious power and/or many computers... but it is possible.

5. Uhm thats how you multibox? you control only one char and the rest does what you do aka spams those keybinds

6. Actually, no it isn't... there are (usually 2) programs that you run together to log the keys used and those are transferred to the other computer(s) or window. 17.. would take some serious power and/or many computers... but it is possible.
    No, it requires a semi-new CPU and a bit of ram. AKA a new PC with more ram, not a potato.