1. How not to be an ***** in FOS

okay, so i just experienced this today.
    some random tank. blames me for wiping the group as dps. not even the highest dps in the group.
    highest was 4.2k
    i was at 3.6k

so on Devourer of souls
    BOTH 'mirrored souls' were casted on me.
    so i just kept dpsing knowing my healer could keep me alive.

the issue with FoS right now is that, there's a bug with 'wailing souls'
    that it starts hitting everyone regardless of your positioning.

so we do wipe, then the tank starts raging at me for wiping the raid and calling me a noob
    NOT TO ATTACK ON 'MIRRORED SOUL'
    i told him, it's not mirrored soul that wiped us, it was wailing souls.

then he claims to be sure it was mirrored soul, i have DBM (deadly boss mods) on so i would know if it was.
    then asks for lead then kicks me cause he knew i was right. LOL
    btw, his name is Gedpala - paladin on icecrown.
    here's the basic rundown of Forge of Souls:

Bronjahm:
    -fairly simple fight, he starts casting
    Corrupt soul at about 80% - targetting a random group member then part of his soul to regenerate bronjahms hp. you can slow the soul orb, you can cast an aoe slow. but in warmane NEVER stun the orb, it'll cause it to teleport instantly to him.
    dps him down to about 40% then he will cast
    Soul Storm: A swirling vortex of souls surrounds the caster, inflicting Shadow damage every second to targets over 10 yards away.
    and reduces movement speed for 2.50 sec.
    soulstorm tactic : move in to the middle where there isn't a soul storm, you can still dps, and ranged dps can also stay near the edge of soul storm to continue doing ranged dps.
    tip: bronjahm also has a spell "Fear" that'll make you run around into the storm, so i'd suggest saving your trinks/anti cc/magic shell for that.

Devourer of souls:
    -easy fight if you have good dps.
    -Keep dpsing, at about 90% he will cast his first Mirrored soul
    The Devourer of Souls mirrors the target's soul! A percentage of damage from the Devourer of Souls is being mirrored with target.
    -if you have a fairly low geared healer, i'd suggest all stopping dps. if not you can continue, and he can overheal the target being mirrored.
    -right after he casts mirrored soul he will cast, Unleashed souls
    The Devourer of Souls is releasing tormented souls periodically.
    -at about 40% hp he will start to use Wailing souls
    Lets loose Wailing Souls, inflicting 6337 to 6663 Shadow damage to anyone infront of her and knocking them back.
    and he will also periodically leap around and cast Well of Souls as well, that does dps when you stand on it *TANKS MOVE IF IT CASTS THIS*
    The Devourer of Souls leaps towards a target, slamming the ground creating a Well of Souls.
    -one thing to note for DoS is that his phantom blast is his highest dps spell *FOR HEROIC*
    Inflicts 22815 to 23985 Shadow damage.
    -just be wary of this because it's interruptable, and can be spell reflected by warriors.

-the key to this boss is POSITIONING. stay away from AoE Dots. STOP DPS IF YOU HAVE TO. and the tank has to be mindful of where his healer is positioned and where is the boss positioned.
    tip: warriors can even use intervene to protect his healer from ghosts that are summoned.

that concludes my rant and guide to FoS. because people now a days are just dumb, but when they wipe they cry and leave.

-learn the abilities, learn the high level and standard tactics
    Don't be a Gedpala.
    Thanks for reading!

Edit: if you're reading this gedpala, come and comment :) you're welcome to be an ***** again.

2. Just to point out that you can stun the orb in bronjahm fight right now and it won't teleport to him.

3. So glad I'm above this content

4. My favorite is when they stand in the beam and blame heal/tank

5. Just run around the laser **** and keep dpsing. If you wipe on Fos its almost never dps fault. A tank or healer has to fk up. Get DK tanks, my guildie dk tank sometimes facetanks hc **** without a healer in 4dps 1 tankcomp.

6. My favorite is when they stand in the beam and blame heal/tank

Haha, OMG I've seen this so many times I've tanked!

7. This is why I don't do RHC on tank anymore. Maybe a month ago, i queue for RHC and got Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom. Our healer, who was a 5.5K Resto Shamman said he will leave because he can't heal on last boss (Herald Volazj). Like, wtf. Somehow, i manage to keep him in group. On the last boss he died right during first Insanity. Then the rest of the group died. Boss was at around 50%. Now, I play a Blood DK (around 6k) and self healing was not the problem. I slowly killed the boss. We got EoH instead of EoT. Rest of the group was like "Gj, nice work" regardless of emblems we got and the Shamman was "You ****ing *****, i told you it was bugged, and you forced me to come here".

Honorable mention goes to hunter-tanks who pull the whole dungeon and haven't heard of MD. Then it's my fault they died. I was always
    curious why is so hard to find a tank for RHC... Now i know.

8. This is why I don't do RHC on tank anymore. Maybe a month ago, i queue for RHC and got Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom. Our healer, who was a 5.5K Resto Shamman said he will leave because he can't heal on last boss (Herald Volazj). Like, wtf. Somehow, i manage to keep him in group. On the last boss he died right during first Insanity. Then the rest of the group died. Boss was at around 50%. Now, I play a Blood DK (around 6k) and self healing was not the problem. I slowly killed the boss. We got EoH instead of EoT. Rest of the group was like "Gj, nice work" regardless of emblems we got and the Shamman was "You ****ing *****, i told you it was bugged, and you forced me to come here".

Honorable mention goes to hunter-tanks who pull the whole dungeon and haven't heard of MD. Then it's my fault they died. I was always
    curious why is so hard to find a tank for RHC... Now i know.
    Hahaha, wish I would've seen this on YouTube. Record it next time lol