1. Hacks or GMs dicking around?

Is this why ticket queues are so high or is someone cheating?

2. So, what happened? These pictures don't help explain the situation..

Correction, now I see it.
    Edited: July 17, 2016

3. So, what happened? These pictures don't help explain the situation..
    Level 10 on a mount.

4. I don't see the point in a GM riding around on a mount as a level 10, in a guild, randomly in Goldshire, nor is there any GM with the name of Vengefulrage.

If you look at the characters profile here: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary, you'll see they have several level 80 achievements from 07/09/2016.

I'll take a crack at this mystery and say that the player illegally power-leveled, got caught, banned, and was forcibly de-leveled down to level 10 or what have you. This is why he/she has a couple of level 80 achievements, and the ability to ride a level 20/40 mount at level 10.
    Edited: July 17, 2016

5. Ah, ok, makes sense. Still has level high level spells too, popping 4k+ heals. What's the point in de-leveling if you let them keep everything?

6. Ah, ok, makes sense. Still has level high level spells too, popping 4k+ heals. What's the point in de-leveling if you let them keep everything?
    That would be a great way to make a twink level 19 and wrek ballz around

7. That would be a great way to make a twink level 19 and wrek ballz around
    Yeah, but I'm betting they start removing abilities after this.

8. owner

Hey owner of vengefulrage here :) and no im not a GM nor a hacker.. and Abbey is somewhat correct .. i did get banned and de-leveled to 1, but not for illegally power leveling.. and so yeah.. i got to keep everything, don't know why... but hey it's fun :)
    Edited: July 20, 2016

9. Hey owner of vengefulrage here :) and no im not a GM nor a hacker.. and Abbey is somewhat correct .. i did get banned and de-leveled to 1, but not for illegally power leveling.. and so yeah.. i got to keep everything, don't know why... but hey it's fun :)
    Looks like you are level 80 again, but you are now a level 80 Dwarf, Warrior ( http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary )
    Very interesting Lol :O