1. Spell range leeway?

Those of you who played retail know something like this exist/existed ever since vanilla, now the question is.. Has this been reported before, the devs must surely already know about it?

Has there been a decision to go a custom route and not implement it or is it just a mechanic that is generally not know/brushed off as lag?

A lot of questions and few answers, anyway I didn't see it on the tracker so I decided to report it.

Can be seen here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/28205

2. as far as I know this mechanic is enable here

3. They don't fix bugs on Blackrock realm unless it's really gamebreaking

4. as far as I know this mechanic is enable here
    It is not.
    They don't fix bugs on Blackrock realm unless it's really gamebreaking
    Well it's kind of game breaking, it makes quite a bit of a difference in wotlk with such fast gameplay where every yard counts.

5. Well show us a proof, otherwise you have 0% chance anything gets changed. Prefferably two videos comparing similar situations on retail/ reliable server and here.

6. Well show us a proof, otherwise you have 0% chance anything gets changed. Prefferably two videos comparing similar situations on retail/ reliable server and here.
    Retail proof can be found in the bugtracker link, but I'll link it here too:
    https://youtu.be/J65y7osMW5c

7. I would guess this works pretty similar as diminishing returns. Basically as far i remember DR reset can be from 15 sec to 20 sec cause server check every 5 sek.
    So maybe here is similar just sometimes good timing for server range check.

8. I would guess this works pretty similar as diminishing returns. Basically as far i remember DR reset can be from 15 sec to 20 sec cause server check every 5 sek.
    So maybe here is similar just sometimes good timing for server range check.
    No it is not similar to that mechanic. You can test this on retail and it will be exactly the same range every time.

9. I've been playing Warlock for 5 years here and I can tell you that there is a "leeway" to channeling spells as Drain Life and Drain Soul.

10. I've been playing Warlock for 5 years here and I can tell you that there is a "leeway" to channeling spells as Drain Life and Drain Soul.
    That is true, though I haven't tested to see if it is the correct range of the leeway. Though I have provided the correct way to implement it.

11. The devs don't work on blackrock realm, maybe in 2023 we get the Lordaeron/Icecrown core and it's bugfree.
    However most likely not since they cba even implementing proper spell delay over there, they just copypaste the broken system from here.

12. seems to work fine for me? when i clone and he walks a bit out of range clone still hits