1. Gearing up at 80

Hello, I am starting fresh on this server and am currently leveling.

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to give me a list or step by step way to gear up. Such as the reps to pursue, what I have to grind out and what not. Thank you so much in advance if you put the time and effort into explaining this for me.

2. Farm Fos Pos, go TOC25 then your ICC ready gg

3. You can look for tactics of TOC on youtube, there are tankspot's videos for every boss.

4. Hello, I am starting fresh on this server and am currently leveling.

I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to give me a list or step by step way to gear up. Such as the reps to pursue, what I have to grind out and what not. Thank you so much in advance if you put the time and effort into explaining this for me.
    Reps are pretty easy to get here, so I'd do all of Northrend ones, nice gold too (50-100g per quest). Then do what Thydus said.
    PS: I'm not sure if Sons of Hodir is doable now, there were some issues before, and idk if they fixed them.

5. While leveling, explore zones as much as you can for achievement points so you can buy near BiS items with vote shop after a while, don't buy stuff on ah, only sell sell sell, make gold from gathering professions.
    When you reach northrend do all the quests at that mage tower/coldara in Borean Tundra for kirin tor/Wyrmrest/kaluak rep to buy tabards and blue gear. When you hit 80 farm fos and pos until you can queue for RHC, then find a group to farm it for emblems or if you are tank or heal just queue alone, it goes so fast.
    When you reach 4k gs you can start making VoA 10/25, because most people don't like to make those and just want to be invited, so you can potentially grab some nice gear from there early.
    ToC 10/25 when you are near 4.5-5k gs. Buy/make ICC profession boots/legs if you are good with money-making.

6. What toc?

TOCs are gone, during the past week i've seen people LFM for toc maybe twice and it was 10HC with 5.6k+ gs req so that's out of option.
    Forget being 5k and going toc 10 to gear up - it's not gonna happen anymore.
    FOrget being 5.5k and goig toc25 since it's also not going to happen.

Now, when you reach 5.5k you should go icc10n, but you need 5.8k to go 10n.
    Buy some boe and get to 5.7k, then you can gear up to 6k with 25n pugs.

Or join a guild, guildies are usualy sane people so you can do toc with them and even ICC10 with 5.5k (ikr, insane).