1. Cold Hearted Quest

I've been trying to finish this Sons of Hodir chain for days now. I am stuck on Cold Hearted, where you have to mount the proto drakes and free the frozen prisoners. The only problem is there is ONE prisoner that actually comes free when the ability is used, and its on an obnoxiously long respawn timer. I've heard from multiple people that the quest works, but I really would not consider waiting hours to free the same prisoner 9 times at working. Is there any workaround to access the SoH quartermaster or am I stuck waiting forever to finish this quest?

EDIT: I've noticed if people cast the drake ability on you when you have the prisoner they can steal it from you.
    Edited: July 18, 2016

2. you can farm Eots and get the rep from those, i think you need 16 eots for exalted

3. That doesn't make the quartermaster spawn.

4. Okey guys, i figured a way. Always look for a prisoner that is coated in Ice, that prisoner will hop on your Dragon, then start flying towards brunhildar village, the dragon will then smell home and fly automatic. The ****y thing is just one prisoner that works. Hope this helps you a bit.

5. At the moment quest is entirely broken. We`ve got one prisoner caught in ice but you can`t use him either.

6. Have another character who hasn't started the quest chain kill off the prisoners, they should respawn enclosed in ice, that's how I completed it.

7. Have another character who hasn't started the quest chain kill off the prisoners, they should respawn enclosed in ice, that's how I completed it.
    Can you please give me more details?
    1. Should I invite this charachter in my group or vice versa?
    2. Which quest shouldn`t be started by him? Can you please give me exact name. Chain is long and is separated on few chapters.
    Edited: February 3, 2017

8. Can you please give me more details?
    1. Should I invite this charachter in my group or vice versa?
    2. Which quest shouldn`t be started by him? Can you please give me exact name. Chain is long and is separated on few chapters.
    The character doesn't have to be in your group. As long as the character hasn't been transformed into a hyldnir durng the quest chain they should be able to target and kill the prisoners,

9. Thx for your tips mate, I managed to complete this quest.

How does it work at the moment:

2 prisoners are usable but from time to time they are spawned without ice. Whenever it happens ask your ally to kill this npc and wait till it respawns.

Also, do not compete with other players from your faction, you can do this quest together, prisoners will count for anyone in the group.
    Edited: February 3, 2017