1. Why you should quit WoW?

Hi guys sorry mods;

This is the thing, in the past when this game came out i played a lot of world of warcraft i mean a lot, then the cataclysm came out and i dont like it so i just stop, the thing is i found this server and at the begining every looks good, but people camping (for hours) lowbies, *****ing each other for dont knowing instead of teaching, bugs on quest and dungeons, queue for entrance and high latency, in summary the experience of gameplay is not bad but it isnt the same as "the good old days", and there are a lot of free mmorpgs who are not pay 2 win and are funny, games like Tree of saviors, Tera, Guild Wars (witch is amazing).

My point is if you like this game with all of the bad things i named, that is really good, but if you are something new and it doesn't convince you try somenthing diferent,it doesnt get better at level 80, trust me. this games dont have so many people frustated and have better graphics.

Why im making this post?
    To open discussion, and make you concient of how many time you are *****ing someone.

thanks for read.

2. with this post you only play gankers game and they will gank more cause they got the reaction

You wanna know a simple truht? Gankers will always be here, they will never stop cause most of the server is people in their teens who cant control emotions and swarm the forums with posts like this instead of ignoring.

There is no discussion to be made here, what do you even want to discuss? They get what they are looking for: forum topics, /global spam. They thrive on this.

3. Hi guys sorry mods;

This is the thing, in the past when this game came out i played a lot of world of warcraft i mean a lot, then the cataclysm came out and i dont like it so i just stop, the thing is i found this server and at the begining every looks good, but people camping (for hours) lowbies, *****ing each other for dont knowing instead of teaching, bugs on quest and dungeons, queue for entrance and high latency, in summary the experience of gameplay is not bad but it isnt the same as "the good old days", and there are a lot of free mmorpgs who are not pay 2 win and are funny, games like Tree of saviors, Tera, Guild Wars (witch is amazing).

My point is if you like this game with all of the bad things i named, that is really good, but if you are something new and it doesn't convince you try somenthing diferent,it doesnt get better at level 80, trust me. this games dont have so many people frustated and have better graphics.

Why im making this post?
    To open discussion, and make you concient of how many time you are *****ing someone.

thanks for read.
    Going to adress all the mentioned problems in the order:
    a) people camping lowbies - since all Warmane realms are PvP realms, ganking is possible. As it is and has been on all Retail PvP realms.
    b) blaming each other for not knowing instead of teaching - there have always been a-holes here, welcome to the internet! That has nothing to do with the server.
    c) bugged quests and dungeons - report bugs in bugtracker. Also, remember two more things - their staff is WAY lower than the one of Blizzard and all the scripts are "chained", by what I mean if you change one, another part might change, therefore fixing one bug might bug something else. That simply happens. And you can't expect a PRIVATE server to have no bugs and such population. (because the more people play on server, the harder it is to script it as scripts must be way more compact)
    d) queue for entrance and high latency - increasing the cap would increase the latency. Cap will be increased IF it will be possible, but it's better that less amount of players can get way better gameplay experience rather than more players are on servers, but their gameplay is awful. So, if you want to reduce latency, they should decrease the cap, however that would mean longer queue times. And, if you don't like the queue, support the server once (as just by playing it you aren't really helping it.) Even if you've had one month of fun here, if you can, you should donate to skip queue, because one month of Blizzard already costs more than the lowest donation here. Only here you have to do it just once.

I personally tried and saw other people on streams trying other mmorpgs, never enjoyed any other than wow personally. Probably cus not used to their system, but, as long as I can play wow, I have no intention of trying to get used to another system.

4. Hi guys sorry mods;

Why im making this post?

thanks for read.
    Define me your p2w,i wanna know what it means please.

5. Hi guys sorry mods;

Why im making this post?

thanks for read.
    Guild Wars which you think is amazing is a complete fail PvP wise. The game gets updates which nerf some builds and buff to the sky other leaving you with 1-3 builds if you wanna have any chance. From the 4 Ele + 1 Revive bot thief teams to the 3+ Reve teams the game swings all the time. I remember when they started talking about how good is the PvP, the build diversity, the game must be in the ESL and at the same time the 4 D/D Cele Ele teams were stomping everybody, such diversity, you could just push random buttons and win versus the other professions. If you dont buy the game/HoT expansion you wont be able to play the elite specs which are 90% part of the op specs at every patch.
    Edited: July 19, 2016

6. Shadowmourne itself (without PvE offset items) isn't that bad... But a fully BiS arms warrior can roflstomp 5k discipline with pressing 4 buttons. By the time you fake UA and pummel, you'll be at below 50% and in serious trouble without some awesome peels :)

@Funky: Wow, a post I actually agree with. Kudos!

7. You want to quit the game? GREAT..!!! GO ahead. Stop religious preaching thanks

8. MODS, get in here and tear this thread down