1. "Reroll" random dungeon

Hello, me and some friends started leveling again on Icecrown (wotlk) and we are doing it via dungeons only (since we are a group of 5 that enjoys instances and pve).
    That said, when using random dungeon finder, we often end up in dungeons that we don't like or that are out of our reach due to our poor equipment and/or low level, I know we can queue for a specific dungeon to avoid the problem but I'd like to keep the nice exp and items rewards from the rdf.

Is there a way to disband a random dungeon we don't like and queue again without getting the deserter debuff?

2. hi...to avoid deserter debuff use "vote kick" feature
    when members of party left only 3 or below, it is 'safe to leave' without deserter

PS:
    * according to experience in Wotlk - Icecrown

3. You should be able to queue again and get a new dungeon. Worked like this on Blizzard.

4. If you go out and log out to char select and back in you can leave without deserter even if party is full. If you queueing in a city, its like 4 seconds.

5. If you go out and log out to char select and back in you can leave without deserter even if party is full. If you queueing in a city, its like 4 seconds.
    No, this does not work, you can't leave, vote kick is the only way now.

6. "Specific" dungeon feature is not working. Our guild mates have tried it multiple times, but we are always placed in a totally different instance.