1. Enhancement shaman

What do you think of Enhancement shaman as PVE dps/dmg dealer. Where does he stand compared with TOP dps classes?

2. You should've posted this in shaman section of forums but the simple answer to your question is play what you like and enjoy. But a more direct answer is would be that enhancement shamans have one of the most difficult rotations in wotlk as for DPS it all depends on the skill of the player honestly and the type of boss fight. For PvP enchanecement requires a very high skill cap it's the most difficult melee specs to play in PvP and master for arenas hunter/shammy is good for double DPS disc or hpaladin is for healer dps comp.

3. Enh shaman is very gear dependent. So at the start you will be doing crap dps no matter what.

4. And it will not get much better with gear. Enha tends to be towards the end of dps meters in competent raid.

I like the rotation and its better than arms war/frost mage and deffinitelly playable - just be prepared to be somewhere at the bottom of meters.

5. And it will not get much better with gear. Enha tends to be towards the end of dps meters in competent raid.

I like the rotation and its better than arms war/frost mage and deffinitelly playable - just be prepared to be somewhere at the bottom of meters.
    This is true to a certain extent but again it depends on the players skill and knowledge of the class and boss fights. I mean back on molten in my guilds 25 man raids I was in top 5-10 dps as a combat rogue and this is when rogues were considered broken.

P.S. It proabaly bettr if you play a troll or orc shammy becausetheir racials and the right professions can give a dps boost.

6. I play enh shaman in pvp and BGs, i tried it in PvE as well as ele, both with similar GS.

Enh is just not that great in pve, you have lots of utility and control, but they are not really needed vs bosses when your job is to do dmg.

If i had to sum it up it would be, enhancement is 60% dmg 25% utility 15% control, while elemental is 85% damage 15% utility.

7. Enha's windfury damage is broken atm and it makes it pretty much unplayable. If they fix it, in bis gear u can pull around 15k-20k dps at icc25 but before u'll lack hard.
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/27509
    With this problem my dps dropped on dummy by almost 2k. so cant recommend at the moment

8. what level shaman lava burst available here? i 71 and I have to teach him not to offer