1. Lost Earth Totem / Cant cast Totem Spells

Hello everybody

Hate to make this my first post here on Warmane but i have ran into a problem. I created a Draenei Shaman and within a couple of days got her a couple of levels and thats when i noticed something. i cant cast any of my totem spells. So i look up the quest line and go back to the area and theres no quest givers nor turn in. I have checked all my bags with no luck. I have read that the tool Earth Totem is unbreakable and unsalable. So i dont know what to do, start over by creating new character?

I would hate to spend even more time on this server. ;)

2. As long as you did the quest and had the totem once, it shouldnt be too much of a problem. At around level 60 you get your first equippable totems (equipslot next to weapons). All these equippable totems count as if you have any regular totem in your inventory, so you can use any earth totem again. The quest is only important because the same time you get these totems you get some spells too. You might wanna use these totems in the future, like the healing stream totem.

The totems are indeed not destroyable. You might not have found a quest, you might have the totem in your bank-slots or you might have done the quest to combine all 4 totems and you have this item in your bank-slots or even destroyed.

3. Thanks whoohoo,

I figured out my problem. It turns out that i had to go back to a different area to start the quest and now i have my Earth Totem.

Mods can delete this if they want to. No point in having up anymore.

Cheeers