1. Queue......................

Why do I need to wait in a queue for an hour every time when I try to log in. Any reason? Is it possible that I can change it? IT happens only in ICC realm, the most populated realm of all time.....no seriously why Do I need to wait for such a long time??

2. Because the server can't hold infinite amount of players at a time.
    There is only one way to avoid it - to help the server for once - by donating. Even by donating the lowest amount (10 euros) you will obtain perm queue skip on all realms except Lordaeron.

3. queues are getting smaller and smaller the times i used to play. They went from 1800 to 1k. A lot of people stopped playing or changed server cause of the queues

Just wait a little more and the queues will be small enough.

4. Why do I need to wait in a queue for an hour every time when I try to log in. Any reason? Is it possible that I can change it? IT happens only in ICC realm, the most populated realm of all time.....no seriously why Do I need to wait for such a long time??
    I don't get it. You guys get a service for FREE however you don't like the downfalls behind it. You guys can't wait five minutes without "*****ing" about it. If you want to avoid the queue and you don't want to waste time on it just donate a small value to the server and have your queues removed. Simple as that. You only need to donate once so you're just getting a queue because you want to.

5. queues are getting smaller and smaller the times i used to play. They went from 1800 to 1k. A lot of people stopped playing or changed server cause of the queues
    Hmm, not quite

Queues are smaller not necessarily because people are leaving, but because more and more people are donating to skip queues
    We had 2k some weeks ago and now 1k max but it moves slower and slower day by day, making the wait time pretty much similar as before
    Edited: July 19, 2016

6. Why do I need to wait in a queue for an hour every time when I try to log in. Any reason? Is it possible that I can change it? IT happens only in ICC realm, the most populated realm of all time.....no seriously why Do I need to wait for such a long time??
    10 euros problem solved as long as you'll play on #Warmane

7. I don't get it. You guys get a service for FREE however you don't like the downfalls behind it. You guys can't wait five minutes without "*****ing" about it. If you want to avoid the queue and you don't want to waste time on it just donate a small value to the server and have your queues removed. Simple as that. You only need to donate once so you're just getting a queue because you want to.
    No offense to you, but these days I personally get fed up with people loving to have a moral high ground everywhere on the internet as they know they are safe behind a keyboard.

I also have problems with queues but with me its quite amusing as up to 3 weeks ago I had played maybe 3 hours total on warmane in over a year, I will donate eventually too but the payment methods are a nightmare at moment and I am trying to save a bit of cash as have bills to pay (not that I can't afford it I am just priortising things)

8. No offense to you, but these days I personally get fed up with people loving to have a moral high ground everywhere on the internet as they know they are safe behind a keyboard.

I also have problems with queues but with me its quite amusing as up to 3 weeks ago I had played maybe 3 hours total on warmane in over a year, I will donate eventually too but the payment methods are a nightmare at moment and I am trying to save a bit of cash as have bills to pay (not that I can't afford it I am just priortising things)
    10 euro ONCE to skip queue ALWAYS. Most of the people have bills to pay, but how much are these 10 euro in beer, cigarettes, chocolate or whatever **** you decide to buy sometimes? You can wait ******ed amount of hours in queue, but cant use this time to help at home for some cash if you are a kid or resell something, find an extra job just for few hours? Will spent 100 hours with hands in the ***** waiting in the queue because dont wanna work few extra hours?

9. 10 euro ONCE to skip queue ALWAYS. Most of the people have bills to pay, but how much are these 10 euro in beer, cigarettes, chocolate or whatever **** you decide to buy sometimes? You can wait ******ed amount of hours in queue, but cant use this time to help at home for some cash if you are a kid or resell something, find an extra job just for few hours? Will spent 100 hours with hands in the *** waiting in the queue because dont wanna work few extra hours?
    Wow keyboard warrior

For your information the reason for it is I am autistic, I like a pattern.

And FYI I don't smoke cigarettes, I don't drink alcohol, I don't like chocolate.

Notice you have a lack of reading comprehension also as I outright said I am just priortising things, WOW is not an addiction for me its something to pass time when bored, I can go off and do other things whilst waiting (or play Cata), when I know I am getting £2000 in the bank in the next few weeks (not including fortnightly wages) i'd just wait till that comes through plus I have a weeks holiday and going to a comic con next week which I want to keep money as assume that will be expensive.

I have a 8tb hard drive full of games and a 2tb (but thats only about 1/3 full) external full of my legit isos and I have a life I even have a gaming laptop.

And I even have the official WOW to play if I want a low level fix.

I am in my thirties by the way.

10. Wow keyboard warrior

And FYI I don't smoke cigarettes, I don't drink alcohol, I don't like chocolate.

Notice you have a lack of reading comprehension also as I outright said I am just priortising things, WOW is not an addiction for me its something to pass time when bored, I can go off and do other things whilst waiting (or play Cata), when I know I am getting £2000 in the bank in the next few weeks (not including fortnightly wages) i'd just wait till that comes through plus I have a weeks holiday and going to a comic con next week which I want to keep money as assume that will be expensive.

I have a 8tb hard drive full of games and a 2tb (but thats only about 1/3 full) external full of my legit isos and I have a life I even have a gaming laptop.

"In successful leadur of metal band" ©

11. Wow keyboard warrior

this quote + 10 euro + "priortising things"

12. I guess the children in this thread forgot that most people CAN'T donate right now.

13. this quote + 10 euro + "priortising things"
    Like I say I am autistic, that means your and the post before I don't understand.

But the point is I am saving money just in case even if I have money in bank, once the things have passed that involve potential large spends and I get a large amount of money into bank account it means I can just donate without thinking it is potentially less money for something else.

I guess your response is either arrogance or trolling and you don't understand autism.

Finally I will say the responses here come across as the usual elitist and keyboard warrior nonsense.

14. "I am an autist, you ****ing elitist keyboardwarriors" /thread