1. <Shots Fired> PvE Guild formed by veteran WoW players

< Shots Fired > is a HORDE PvE raiding guild formed by a small group of real life friends with extensive raiding experience in retail World of Warcraft, ranging from vanilla all the way through current retail. We are in the process of forming a raid group, both 10man and 25man, and hope to have multiple groups once we have enough committed members.

Recruiting:
    We are accepting all experienced raiders, however the following list shows our priority:
    - Rogue HIGH
    - Death Knight HIGH
    - Warlock HIGH
    - Druid LOW
    - Paladin MEDIUM
    - Priest MEDIUM
    - Hunter MEDIUM
    - Shaman LOW
    - Mage MEDIUM
    - Warrior LOW

Again, please do apply if you're interested even if you're not one of the classes mentioned above. We welcome all new members that we feel may contribute to the guild.

Raid Times / days:
    Currently we have two core 10man groups:
    Group 1's main raiding night is Wednesday @ 10:00pm EST (0200 ST)
    Group 2's main raiding night is Thursday @ 11:00pm EST (0300ST)

We run additional raids every night/every other night which are open to all members with priority to those who sign up on the calendar or already have raider status. These additional raids are often raids like ToC, Ruby Sanctum, Icc25 (while we fill for a 25man group), etc. Although not required by raiders to attend, it goes a long way in establishing a relationship with your fellow guildmates and also for proving yourself as a qualified raider. Invites for these raids will go out approximately at 10:00pm EST (0200 ST).

What we can offer you:
    If you are looking for a free ride through ICC, RS, or Heroic content, we can't offer you that. Many of our members, although veteran WoW players, are fairly new to the server, and are still gearing up themselves. What we CAN offer you is a solid group of dedicated raiders willing to put in the time and effort to progress through content, all the while maintaining a really relaxed, laid-back environment. This is a game, and we treat it as such - we're here to have fun first and foremost, and clearing content will follow. With many of us having experienced hardcore raiding firsthand, we wholeheartedly believe that a relaxed and silly raiding environment not only provides the most fun, but will lead to forming more significant friendships between guildmates.

What you can offer us:
    Attitude is really important to us here. We're really not all about that "elitest" attitude that some people on the server seem to have. We love to **** around, so being able to take some shots without getting upset goes a long way with fitting in with a lot of our members; we talk **** to each other, in a friendly/competitive way. You must also be willing to progress and dedicate the time and effort into doing so. This is a journey for us - getting to relive WotLK content that many of us enjoyed. Not all of our members are 6k gs - some are more, some are less, so if you are looking to join you must understand that we will have wipes, we will not always clear a raid, but we will progress through the content as long as we have a dedicated group to do so.

How to join:

http://shotsfiredwarmane.shivtr.com/

We encourage you to go to our website and apply there! The application form will cover most information we think is necessary to know before joining our ranks, and an officer will review your application. Please check the status of your application frequently once submitted, as any questions/clarifications regarding your submission will be done so in the "comments" section of your application.

You may also respond here on the forum, including your IGN, Class, and Spec, and if you have any raiding experience you feel is pertinent, feel free to mention that as well. You'll likely still be expected to fill out an application on our website, so do that first, but feel free to reply here as well to let us know that you've sent in an application on the website.
    Alternatively, you may look up < Shots Fired > in game and whisper any of the following officers:
    Hotvender
    Bamfbear
    Sandybobo
    Staples
    Nymmi
    Brucechillis
    Deerpark
    Mayopompom
    If none of those players are online, feel free to whisper any of our members just to let them know that you're interested in joining, and an officer will contact you in game when possible.
    Edited: August 22, 2016

2. IGN: Fudoshi
    Class: Rogue
    Spec: Assassination/Combat

Played WoW from BC to Cata off and on. Raided in each of the three expansions; but not extensively. Also have played and done end game content in FFXI, FFXIV, SWtoR, and RO2. I've played more than that in terms of MMOs, those are simply the ones I have actually made substantial progress in end game.

I'll try to whisper someone later on in game if you don't get to me, or get to me while I am afk throughout the day.

3. IGN: Fusion
    Class: Rogue
    Spec: assassination
    Current GS: 5.4k

Have been playing WoW since vanilla, really started raiding during WotLK, i have raided all the way through ICC 10N/25n/10HC on retail so i have pretty solid experience here.

I'm on quite often, just msg me in game if you want to know anything else!

4. 11 PM holy shat. You guys are owls. xD

5. IGN: Kitler
    Class: Druid
    Spec: Tank

I'm Kit and I'm from Canada. I've been playing WoW since vanilla in 2007 and I played on Molten for 3 years before leaving for retail. I've played every expansion on retail as well.

I'm online in the evenings mostly. In-game mail would be a good method of communication for me.

Thanks!

6. 11 PM holy shat. You guys are owls. xD
    Yea a little bit but we are working on building 2nd raid group with earlier raid times

7. I just want to preface this with the fact that I am currently not lvl 80.. and therefore nowhere near proper raiding form.. but I expect to be 80 within a few days (I got to 64 in three solid days of playing) and will be eagerly gearing up for Raids after that (if the servers are up, that is..). If that is fine, read on...

IGN: Menkhor
    Class: Druid
    Spec: Feral
    *I'll respec to whatever the raid needs, provided I have the Gold and/or Gear to do so. Emphasis on Feral, Bear is usually what is needed, but I love to Rip it as Cat too, if DPS is lacking. I'm even willing to go Boomkin if the people demand it.. :P

Hey, I'm Michael from Toronto, Canada. I played WoW since Day 1 of it's launch until a few months before Cataclysm dropped. Before I left, my guild and I had cleared all of the end game content in WotLK, including ICC (oddly, I remember clearing Trial of the Grand Crusader seemed much harder.. lol), but not on Heroic. There are a few bosses here and there that I missed, and most of it is just a blur in my mind (it was 7 years ago!). I played a little bit of Cataclysm as well, but never did any raiding.

I only recently decided to try out the whole private server scene, and so far am having a blast on Warmane/Icecrown! The fact that it is a 3.3.5 server is awesome too, because it feels like I'm right back at home; I love having all the Talents and skills that I grew up with and loved, and frankly didn't like the Cata changes that much. Plus, Feral Druids were in a really awesome spot before Cata hit. :D

I decided it's time I start to look for an end-game focused guild, and this one sounds like a great fit for me (plus I like the name! :D). I'm a bit of an "owl" myself, and 11pm EST (or earlier) is prime time for me. If you allow sub-80's to join, I look forward to hearing from you, and pending an invite, making some acquaintances on my final leg of leveling before I dive into the hardcore (but keeping it casual) raiding!

PS: I am currently in a random troll guild that auto-invites.. just for people to talk to, lol. I hope that's not an issue, and I will promptly leave upon a reply or in-game message, I have no attachments. :P
    Edited: July 24, 2016 Reason: Post Scriptum

8. Growing fast, still need RDPS. Warlocks/Spriests/Boomkins and we actually need DKs too

9. IGN: Homaster
    Class: Warlock
    Spec: Demo

Recently came back from a break after the moltdown situation. Have experience raiding in ICC 10/25N and ToC 10/25N&HC, may need to be updated on changes to the boss encounters since Warmane.

10. Hey there. I've been looking for a solid, relatively laid back guild for a while now. I've been on Molten/Warmane for going on 5 years now (signed up Mar 9. 2011...).

IGN: Stampy

Class/spec: Feral Druid. Currently dps but would be willing to set up a tank OS once I get gear for it. Also have experience resto druid healing in icc10/25 normal and hc. Never played boomkin before, but if I get a set together I'm willing to learn.

Raiding experience: Done pretty much everything post-naxx in wotlk. Cleared up to BQL on icc25 HC both healing and dpsing, and have main & off tanked all of ICC normal 10 and 25. I have old screen shots from Molten with achieves and such if you want. I'm a little rusty, but it's like riding a bicycle or something.

Feel free to message or invite me whenever I'm around. Currently in the process of moving, so I won't be on a ton this week, but normally I'm on a lot.

**edit** forgot to add gearscore. I'm 5.9k right now, because when the Moltdown happened I had about 250 coins to blow so I picked up mostly bis for feral dps. Still missing a few things though.
    Edited: July 27, 2016 Reason: Forgot GS may be important

11. Will get in contact with you in-game!

12. IGN: Reginald
    Class/Spec: FFB Mage (6.4k GS)
    Raiding Exp: I've been playing on and off ever since the release back in '04. Played on retail 'till Cata came out, I've been on Molten for a good 5 years now, and finished HC raids both 10 and 25 (Sadly can't show for it anymore with ingame achievements since we lost all our progress when the server got hacked :/). Feel free to whisper me at any time in game!

13. Need more Warlocks and oddly enough, Death Knights!

14. Growing fast, need more tanks and skilled dps! About to start working on HICC!

15. IGN - Stabidly
    Class/Spec - Rogue Assa.
    Furthest I've gotten is bloodqueen @ ICC 25m N

12 Last