1. Some questions about follow strobing and AoE

Hey guys I am just a newb trying to learn what multiboxing is about. So far I have lvl 31 5 men team (pally, priest, mage, lock and shaman) on Lordaeron.
    I am using HotKeyNet and Jamba and I found a lot of different information everywhere about Jamba follow strobing and the multi windows mouse click for AoE (for example Blizzard, Rain of Fire).

So are they allowed or is it considered automation which is against the rules?

2. I used Hotkeynet for over a year untill i needed perfect mouse broadcasts for death and decay. Then i tryed free IsBoxer and never everreturned to hotkey cause isboxers broadcast works like magic, plz try it u wont regret. Its messy at start but later ur life will be much easyer. U have free cracked wersion for warmane. And here is how to https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D1Glh9VZ5IA and another one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7QdOZxbnckA

3. You might want to give isboxer a try, especially when you want to play your setup more than you will be fixing stuff and fixings bugs in macros. :p

4. Yeah I will definitely give it try some time later. There are so many good guides for it but my concern is about the multi windows mouse clicks I guess it is the same case in ISBoxer. Are they allowed? I avoid using the feature for now until I get more info.

Happy boxing and thanks for the quick replies.

Update: I found that jamba follow strobing is fine to use since it is in the blizz API and is open for addons to use it.
    Edited: July 20, 2016

5. Of course mouse broadcasting is allowed.

6. Yes you are right! I think i got it finally! So if I make it so it triggers the spell aiming with a key press (think Blizzard, Rain of Fire, DnD, Flame strike) and not casting the spell and then broadcast a mouse click to start casting - everything is fine, but if I make it all within one mouse click (say mouse 4) it is considered automation and is against the rules.

Thanks for the reply! And happy boxing!
    Edited: July 21, 2016

7. Its not against as long as YOU still have to press a button to cast it. Its not considered automated while it requires human touch.:)
    Correct me if im wrong

8. The simplified rule:

• 1 hardware event => 1 ingame action

If you are multiboxing, it means

• 1 hardware event => 1 ingame action per client

As long as a hardware event doesn't trigger more than it would on a default client setup, it is allowed.

Loops and/or button sequences are not allowed.

9. The simplified rule:

• 1 hardware event => 1 ingame action

If you are multiboxing, it means

• 1 hardware event => 1 ingame action per client

As long as a hardware event doesn't trigger more than it would on a default client setup, it is allowed.

Loops and/or button sequences are not allowed.
    My point exactly. Thanks for the replies and happy boxing!