1. ALLY SIDE - lvl 79 Guild <Carried> Icecrown realm

Carried are currently recruiting good, active players to participate in our level 79 10v10 battlegrounds.

If interested you can whisper Sauce, Elipas, Tbc, myself, Hyperbow/shadow/shock for more information and an invitation.

We're currently lacking healers and "meatshield" classes and will therefor help with gearing/boosting, we also prefer quality over quantity in these games so scrubs need not apply.

All the best,

Crymorefgts.

2. Need a good/active Resto Druid(79)**

3. Need a good/active Resto Druid(79)**
    And a good/active resto shaman

jk jk <3

4. Carried are currently looking for more healers to fill their ranks, the horde team is growing quicker each day!

Whisper Crymorefgts, Tbc, Hyper or Sauce for invite.

5. I've had a great response from placing an ad in Global, seems players weren't that aware the bracket existed.

Raising awareness is how we get this bracket thriving again.

Fgts.

6. I've had a great response from placing an ad in Global, seems players weren't that aware the bracket existed.

Raising awareness is how we get this bracket thriving again.

Fgts.
    https://memegenerator.net/instance/21512410

7. Currently in need of healers!

Crymorefgts.

8. Membership is picking up steadily, however we're still needing a larger variety of classes/

9. Membership is picking up steadily, however we're still needing a larger variety of classes/

This looks really nice man.
    <Great> is looking forward more bgs, I'm glad the guilds can cooperate and get great bgs together.
    Edited: August 7, 2016

10. BIS, active and skilled 78 Ret Pala lf comunity for 78/79 world pvp / bgs.
    is there still any guild active on icecrown?

/w and see Skirmisher @ Icecrown

11. I have started priest :)
    Not skilled :D

12. Excellent, just contact any member of Carried online and we'll gladly accept.

Crymore.

13. How did you change the model of your character?

12 Last