1. Should i level a druid in bear or cat form?

Bear seems slow but it seems better without gear (im level 51). Should i keep being in bear untill outland?

2. level as cat. only go bear if you need to survive pulling too many npcs. idk if you have survival instincts or frenzied regen at that point but bear wont make you level faster. its just there in case you make a mistake or pull too much.

3. Just leveled my druid to 80, i found both to be very fast at killing IF you have zerker for AoE mangle spam, and a maul glyph. You can chain pull and AoE grind pretty much as fast as cat will burst down individual pulls. So try to get the maul glyph that makes it hit an extra target, its pretty underused and cheap. On multi pulls just run in there with bear and eat everything AoE mangle+maul spam. Use kitty for everything else.

4. Just leveled my druid to 80, i found both to be very fast at killing IF you have zerker for AoE mangle spam, and a maul glyph. You can chain pull and AoE grind pretty much as fast as cat will burst down individual pulls. So try to get the maul glyph that makes it hit an extra target, its pretty underused and cheap. On multi pulls just run in there with bear and eat everything AoE mangle+maul spam. Use kitty for everything else.
    +1
    Just don't forget about Swipe.

5. Usually I was all about leveling the fastest. Best gear, best talents, best everything. Everything to get my toons to 80 fastest. When I rolled a bear, I went "**** it, I'm going to enjoy it different this time. Talented myself full bear tank, geared for stam and leveled with RDF grinding and some quests. And I have to say it was the best leveling experience I had. Enjoyed every second of it and actually was even a bit sad when I hit 80. Guess I'm going to keep rolling bear tanks and grinding low level RDFs.