1. My account was hacked and it is banned for Advertising

Hello,
    I played from 2 months now and today i try to login into my account and it was unsuccessful. When i visit site and login into account there is this message -
    "Your account has been terminated due to Advertising."
    I didn't adversing anyone but when i look my last online state it was from -> Last seen: 4 hours ago from United States
    But i'm trying to login first time for this day and I'm from Bulgaria.

Is there any possibility to backup my 30 level mage from this account or change my password and restore my account.

Thank you.
    Best Regards.

2. Do not buy from chinese goldsellers.

3. I didn't buy anything. Not a single cent. I just want to play after watching movie but maybe this is the end. :)

4. The same thing is happening to me. I logged off for a few days and now I'm banned.

5. Your account is your own responsibility to keep safe and secure. An account just doesn't get hacked or banned for no reason. You've done something to make all this trigger whether you'd like to accept this fact or not. Ive been here since Dec 4th, 2009 and never had a single issue. User error is the issue here.

6. Then why would this only be happening now? I have not downloaded anything relating to WoW, much less this server in a few months. I've been playing on Icecrown for about a week or so, with the same WOTLK client I've been using for ages. There's no way I'd have a keylogger specifically looking for Warmane accounts.

7. Idk why these people keep giving their account info out to fake websites that advertise in game, then pretend they are innocent and that somebody just magically guessed their account info.

8. Oh, come on. I am C/C++ developer and I know all things that your data can be get. Best suggestion is that my password was easy, but this is my resposibility ;)
    have a nice day. Thank you for support and help ;)

9. Same stuff happened to me and I'm banned for a week. I never shared my credentials.
    Last login is someone from United States and I'm from Romania..like what the heck man.
    Edited: July 20, 2016

10. Your account is your own responsibility to keep safe and secure. An account just doesn't get hacked or banned for no reason. You've done something to make all this trigger whether you'd like to accept this fact or not. Ive been here since Dec 4th, 2009 and never had a single issue. User error is the issue here.
    Actually, the same exact thing happen to me 2-3 months ago, and I also joined in 2009. I took a break in early 2016 for a few months and came back to a banned account for "advertising". I've never bought anything from a 3rd party site, i've never given out my password, and my password is very hard to guess. (But my password didn't have numbers in it because it was an old account and didn't require numbers then).

"You've done something to make all this trigger whether you'd like to accept this fact or not. "

This is 100% wrong. I did nothing wrong to get hacked, and i'm guessing the same thing happen to him. So don't make a post if you don't know the situation..

It says under recent history that the last player who logged on was from Japan under a completely different I.P, then the player advertised to get my main donor account banned. I'm guessing he used some type of hack that just keeps trying passwords over and over

I made a ban appeal hope the admins can fix this. Somehow I already lost my guild bank because my character was banned, and I had around 350,000 gold in the guild bank from donating... and I didn't think my guild would be deleted because it was a donator acc.. At least i'm not the only one who had this problem.. but it really sucks.
    Edited: July 20, 2016

11. Actually, the same exact thing happen to me 2-3 months ago, and I also joined in 2009. I took a break in early 2016 for a few months and came back to a banned account for "advertising". I've never bought anything from a 3rd party site, i've never given out my password, and my password is very hard to guess. (But my password didn't have numbers in it because it was an old account and didn't require numbers then).

"You've done something to make all this trigger whether you'd like to accept this fact or not. "

This is 100% wrong. I did nothing wrong to get hacked, and i'm guessing the same thing happen to him. So don't make a post if you don't know the situation..

It says under recent history that the last player who logged on was from Japan under a completely different I.P, then the player advertised to get my main donor account banned. I'm guessing he used some type of hack that just keeps trying passwords over and over

I made a ban appeal hope the admins can fix this. Somehow I already lost my guild bank because my character was banned, and I had around 350,000 gold in the guild bank from donating... and I didn't think my guild would be deleted because it was a donator acc.. At least i'm not the only one who had this problem.. but it really sucks.

Exact same thing happened to me 1 month ago. I was hacked but it didn't get banned, only my gold and items were stolen.
    I never shared my Account with anyone and never had trouble because my password is long and extremely hard to guess with a lot of numbers and letters.

12. Exact same thing happened to me 1 month ago. I was hacked but it didn't get banned, only my gold and items were stolen.
    I never shared my Account with anyone and never had trouble because my password is long and extremely hard to guess with a lot of numbers and letters.
    Yeah I made my first appeal a month ago and I was denied and I couldn't reply or make another for 30 days :( , just made 2nd one hope it's fixed

13. Guys m2 , i got hacked and my account got banned , i open a ticket , and still no response , hope GM fix this ban , since i dont hack!!

14. Keep your computers clean - that's my best advice. People don't need to guess your password when they can just get it through a keylogger. I lost my retail account like this back at the time of the Battle.net merge and couldn't get it back because the hacker simply merged it with his Battle.net account and it was all gone. At first I didn't know what was wrong, then I scanned my PC and found a trojan keylogger... Nobody's going to hack your account if you just keep your PC safe. My current Warmane password is very simple, one word, hasn't changed ever since I joined Molten in 2010 - still no problems.

15. My account was banned as well. Hopefully it will get lifted. I have since updated my password.

I find it odd that all these accounts were supposedly hacked/banned. My computer is clean. My password was not strong but odd that this is happening to so many people. I hope the accounts weren't compromised on the server side.

123 ... Last