1. Why its so hard to start raiding?

Im really confused... the system is so stupid. I just ask for some help and guidance to get out of this loop of bs.................. here goes.

I get gear in FOS(h)/POS(h)... i have trinkets and stuff too. Im at 4.7k GS Tank Prot Warr. To get further gear i must join a guild that will help me... if i want to join a guild i must have ICC gear 5.6k GS +++ and ****. BUT TO GET THAT GEAR..... i have to have ran PUGS, PUGS for gear..... BUT TO RUN PUGS EVEN ICC 10N or TOC10/25 I NEED AN ANCHIEVMENT FOR THAT...... TO GET AN ANCHIEVMENT i have to get into a guild because noone will take you without anchiev... but to get into GUILD i must have ICC gear... See the loop? What the ****k.... pls help. Im on the edge of quiting cuz of this issue.... and i dont have hours of free time to farm gold or **** nonstop for boes.

2. yeah, novadays there are barely any guilds for starter raiders that are international. I used to be in few to help lower people get their first kingslayers, but now i dont see any.

3. Social/casual guilds shouldn't have any GS requirements. Get into one of those as they do raid and invite low geared players into ToC/ICC/Ulduar/Xrejd runs.
    Check global chat for those guilds, it's where they tend to spam their recruitment macro.

Last thing... do a ToC 10n raid yourself, grind EoT for t9 gear and eventually u'll get higher GS.
    Edited: July 19, 2016

4. a) I suggest you to avoid ultradalaran at all costs. you know global? by my experience, ultradalaran is like 3 times as cancerous as global. And there guild recruitments are being posted as well.

5. ToC? Which one???there are 2 toc instances. Also do you know such a guild perhaps? I havent seen any recruitments inglobal... just raid / fospos recruit spams.

6. Ultradalaran is a really good channel.
    A channel for talk.

7. I am new to this server. I have about 3-5 friends who are coming warmane. We are fresh starting and will need some extra people. It wont be fast but Ive been GM of several guilds in the past and am looking to raid with my own guild again. Soooo if you want people to raid with then we welcome you to join us.

8. I am new to this server. I have about 3-5 friends who are coming warmane. We are fresh starting and will need some extra people. It wont be fast but Ive been GM of several guilds in the past and am looking to raid with my own guild again. Soooo if you want people to raid with then we welcome you to join us.
    That would be lovely. Whats your ign?

9. ToC? Which one???there are 2 toc instances. Also do you know such a guild perhaps? I havent seen any recruitments inglobal... just raid / fospos recruit spams.
    Trial of the Crusader. I've seen some casual guild-s dis week dunno teh names.. can't remember :c. Ima PM you, when I see one.

Also if Ima be bored or smthing, I can help out with teh rejds/grps. I got normal IDs free all teh time to help out casual guilds, if they need meh. U just need to PM mi or catch me online on Flyinginsect.
    Edited: July 19, 2016

10. As far as the achievements go, those are easy. Just get the overachiever addon. It'll allow you to spoof achievements to people as if you actually had them.

11. Im really confused... the system is so stupid. I just ask for some help and guidance to get out of this loop of bs.................. here goes.

I get gear in FOS(h)/POS(h)... i have trinkets and stuff too. Im at 4.7k GS Tank Prot Warr. To get further gear i must join a guild that will help me... if i want to join a guild i must have ICC gear 5.6k GS +++ and ****. BUT TO GET THAT GEAR..... i have to have ran PUGS, PUGS for gear..... BUT TO RUN PUGS EVEN ICC 10N or TOC10/25 I NEED AN ANCHIEVMENT FOR THAT...... TO GET AN ANCHIEVMENT i have to get into a guild because noone will take you without anchiev... but to get into GUILD i must have ICC gear... See the loop? What the ****k.... pls help. Im on the edge of quiting cuz of this issue.... and i dont have hours of free time to farm gold or **** nonstop for boes.
    You can get 5k+ without entering ICC , as for the gold farming part too bad you don't have the time .

12. Yeah it's getting ridiculous with people asking for GS on something as basic as rep farm.

I'd suggest playing some PvP, since at your GS you shouldn't get oneshot by the enemies anymore.

13. just joined this server with about 3-4 friends, hoping to start raiding or pvp in the next few weeks, maybe we can combine forces to form a super early progression guild.

my buddy is basically our group leader, Revinance/arideana/tozadain msg him and tell him we want to join a guild. or i will track one of you guys down myself when im max lvl.

14. It is just because most of ppl have high gear and score. and they want to clear asap or when they act some mistake during progress they fill the grasps with overpower.
    Tbh either icc10 or icc25 could be fully cleared within ppl who have between 4k to 5k gs. As an example It had been done earlier of Frostwolf realm over and over. (when pop up first with 3x rate)
    Imma new to the server too due to lack of content on Lordeiron. In my point of view u may find vacant slot for icc10 with 5k gs here without achivement. U just need to explain urself properly. (i mean knowhow progress, and boss tactics). After a couple of icc10 gear. i think u come closer to 5.5k gs range and say hi to icc25 ..
    Edited: July 29, 2016

15. Join a guild and start from there , pugs are an option only if you're bored and you already have gear and achievements .