1. <H> LF Some people to play BGs (or something PvP related) for fun time to time.

I am a horde player playing few different classes for fun time to time. I am kind of done with this game as I believe I have experienced every part of the game.

Only part that I have never tried my best is PvP, so I think this is the perfect time for me to give it a go.

I am planning on really playing for fun. I have few different classes to play with that I certainly know how to at least kill some people with, but do not know how to fully utilize it.

I am not the best player around, but I assure you, I am one of the funniest people to hang out with if you truly get to know me.

Preferably Skype. English is a must. You need to be able to speak and understand.. (obviously)

I am currently back home playing mostly at around 2 AM or later. (South Korea) When I get back to States (mid August), I will be online mostly at around 12 AM.

Well, if you are interested. Hit me up in the comments or leave me a private message on forum .

Classes that I certainly know how to play with and with BiS gears (or nearly)-
    Holy Paladin
    Arcane Mage (pref not)
    Frost Mage

Classes that I know how to hit my head on the keyboard and kill people with. (6k+ GS)
    Retribution Paladin (not really PvP)
    Marksmanship Hunter (not really PvP either. Planning on changing to Survival to try that out later)
    Destruction Warlock (semi PvP. Started playing yesterday. Really enjoying it.) / Affliction Warlock
    Sub Rogue (STABSTAB. This one has PvP gears.. surprisingly)
    Unholy Deathknight (not really PvP)

Eh.. I am not sure about Arena with 350~400 latency. I would stick with BGs for now.

That's it. Enjoy.

2. I guess no one wants to play with you.
    Hit me up ingame if you see me online, I will.

3. Other mortals would kill for that, use it well.

4. As it seems I can't catch Cenarius online probably because of time difference... I am still looking for people who are up for this.

5. Nah I just don't log much.
    Game got kinda boring since all the Alliance went Horde.
    We will meet eventually, have faith.

6. ;_ ; Ohdo is my biggest ally
    My sincerest apologies, a box of (healthy and alive) kittens will be delvered to your location shortly.
    Enjoy the game until then!