1. Mage spec question

Hey guys,
    So I rolled my first mage on the Lordaeron server and I will be lvl 80 soon and since I'm pretty new to the mage class I was wondering which spec should I roll with for pve with low gear and should i be switching to another spec once i got better items?
    Thank you for the time and help in advance!
    Have a great day!!^^

2. Arcane is great for lower gears. You would want to switch to a fire spec later on (the best of them is TTW-Fireball) once you get enough crit and hit ratings.

You can read more here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=210328

3. Thank you for the help and the fast reply ^^

4. Arcane is not "lower" than fire at higher gear , i stomp almost all mages . Burst and Avergae dps , but to do that you need like 6.1k gs ++ .
    To give you an example at DBS 25 HC i did 35k Burst an finished with 18k , and there were 2 fire mages (dunno if ttw-fb or w/e) theye were way behind me.

5. Is arcane good for fos, pos, rdf farming? I need as much AOE as possible for dem trash clearing.

6. Is arcane good for fos, pos, rdf farming? I need as much AOE as possible for dem trash clearing.
    Yes, Arcane is good for those.

As for the second part, Arcane AoEs are limited to Blizzard more or less, so rather than straight AoEing, I usually do this in 5-mans (4 mobs or less):
    1. Arcane Blast 2-4 times on 1st target.
    2. If they still have like more than 50% HP, drop Arcane Missiles (with Barrage ofc) on them, if lower then dump Missiles on another target.

Works well most of the time. In cases such as protecting Brann, just Blizzard away.

7. Arcane is great for lower gears. You would want to switch to a fire spec later on (the best of them is TTW-Fireball) once you get enough crit and hit ratings.

You can read more here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=210328
    I love FFB more than TTW.

8. Arcane is not "lower" than fire at higher gear , i stomp almost all mages . Burst and Avergae dps , but to do that you need like 6.1k gs ++ .
    To give you an example at DBS 25 HC i did 35k Burst an finished with 18k , and there were 2 fire mages (dunno if ttw-fb or w/e) theye were way behind me.
    I do that as TTWFire with only 6080gs assuming some **** items (Can give you my armory, or some tips if you ask me in PM). Haven't test full gear mage on this serv but I hope doing 23-24k dps on DBS as TTWFire (burst around 35k) and 22k as arcane (burst around 40k).

Sorry for my approximate english speaking, isn't my mother tongue.

Tiny.

PS: I don't want to taunt just share experiency.
    Edited: September 12, 2016