1. Quest issue (and nobody bothered checking it on bugratracker)

A month ago, I posted a quest issue in the bugratracker, and it hasn't even gotten the courtesy of getting "confirmed"... so I'm posting it HERE.

I am attempting to do the quest "Tirion's Help" (WOTLK on Icecrown server), and it cannot be done, as the NPC "Highlord Tirion Fordring"
    (See also: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13402/tirions-help) does not seem to exist, and this is keeping me from completing not only that quest, but also the rest of the long quest chain that follows it.

I've gone through all the usual bullcorn steps, including uninstalling all add-ons, killing off the cache, and even re-installing the game... but to of no avail.
    Has anyone else been able to do this quest? Did the "powers that be" move the NPC without telling anyone? What's going on?
    Edited: July 20, 2016 Reason: typo

2. Bugs are to be reported on bug-tracker, not forums. The higher the priority, the faster it's fixed. After all, that bug is not the only one on the core and there are way more important ones to be fixed, so for this one you might have to wait for a while.

3. How can we actually get people to upvote the bugs to increase their priority without any promotion lol. Most people would not even be bothered to check the bug-tracker.

4. If people care, they will check. If they don't care enough, well, they don't care enough about the bug.

5. Apparently, "reverendfuzzy" didn't bother to read my entire message, before replying... bugs are fixed by priority, the more people vote for it to be fixed the higher priority it will have, so as long as it won't be way too hard to script it will be fixed whenever its time will come.

6. I'm stuck at this quest too! "Father Gustav" NPC should be giving the quest that starts a script for "Tirion's Help". But "Father Gustav" is not giving any quests. I can't get loremaster cuz of this. I'm missing only a few quests in Icecrown to obtain the achievement. I have been stuck at this bug even before "Icecrown realm" and before the core change. I was really excited about core change, I was 100% sure that it would fix this bug, but meh... no luck. I really hope some of the devs consider this major bug and fix it asap.

Peace

Edit:
    To 'Deathmastered'
    In my opinion this bug is not a 'server' bug, its a 'character' bug. Only a few ppl got stuck at it. Thats why it has no upvotes. All of my friends did all Icecrown quests without experiencing any kinds of bugs, especially at this chain. Everything worked fine for them.
    Edited: July 21, 2016

7. Not sure then. I still believe that even if that's a character bug, something bugged the character, so it should have something to do with server still. So...

8. Pinkz, I picked up Tirion's Help on the Skybreaker.... sounds like someone's been doing some script-patching.

9. dude, srsly **** ur quests)) class bugs are still uncofirmed and u whine about some random ****ty quest

10. If you did all the working quests before the new core then thats the problem. As far as i know new players can complete the chain, that why its never going to be confirmed. The new core messed a lot of stuff like this for players who did stuff on the old core.

If these old core/new core problems even get addressed its still a long way to getting them fixed. Dont get your hopes up.