1. Bg's Flag need a tweak...

If theres something that i learned from the time that ive played on this server ( since molten ) is that.. people like to complain about bugs/glitches/exploits.. but boy if they find one that actually benefits them... they protect it as their most precious treasure... /rant.

For us Engineers our beloved Gobling Glider got fixed awhile ago... but with it was brought an unintended feature... We are currently able to use the glider while we are holding the flag by the time the glider was fixed i noticed this and assumed that it was a known thing that would be fixed in the following weeks... well i was wrong untill a week ago this wasn't even reported... ( now it is )

Now.. i was also told that the NoggenFogger elixir's slow fall effect also allows to carry the flag.. and to my knowledge it should make you drop the flag if you get this buff... but this... also makes me wonder.. what other effects are currently allowing to pull this?? can mages and priests do this? and if they can.. it is actually intended??

2. pretty sure you were able to use the goblin glider with the flag at retail even at 5.4.8 (correct me if im wong) and even with the noggenfogger elixi's slow fall too

3. pretty sure you were able to use the goblin glider with the flag at retail even at 5.4.8 (correct me if im wong) and even with the noggenfogger elixi's slow fall too
    Correct- people were complaining about flag carrying with gliders on retail forums:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5585778806

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5724194613

I love MoP bgs, but they have some dumb things as part of the expansion's design. For example, I don't like that dumb succubus pet being able to spam its cc on autocast, with no cd whatsoever, but I realize it was part of MoP bgs as designed, so I grit my teeth and bear it.

Anyone can level engineering if they want- if you choose not to, then you choose not to have the best pvp profession. Simple as that.

4. Im not saying this was not possible to do on Retail yes it was... but it got fixed so the glider couldn't be used while holding the flag and on our current patch this shouldn't be a thing

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6083578405
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=126392/...nts:id=1754951 ( You CANNOT activate the glider while carrying the flag. )

and by reading this ^ i just realized... that we shouldn't be able to use the glider while nitro boost is active xD

5. You can take opposite faction's flag, go on top of the tunnel entrance and glide away with the flag landing almost at your base's entrance lol. This should be fixed.

6. WTF is this stupid topic , post us some blue posts , people arguing how it imbalanced doesn't make that it should work like that , BLUE POST or nothing will change by warmane devs. it like trying to prove a point by gossip.

7. If theres something that i learned from the time that ive played on this server ( since molten ) is that.. people like to complain about bugs/glitches/exploits.. but boy if they find one that actually benefits them... they protect it as their most precious treasure... /rant.
    WTF is this stupid topic , post us some blue posts , people arguing how it imbalanced doesn't make that it should work like that , BLUE POST or nothing will change by warmane devs. it like trying to prove a point by gossip.
    Mere coincidence, ofc XD

8. Glider should not work with flag, but parachute should. The logic was that goblin glider can be controlled while parachutes (like slow fall/levitate) cannot be.

It was ninja fixed (nerfed) in 5.1

9. WTF is this stupid topic , post us some blue posts , people arguing how it imbalanced doesn't make that it should work like that , BLUE POST or nothing will change by warmane devs. it like trying to prove a point by gossip.
    Glider abuser detected

10. Maybe let's talk about Voodoo gnome trinket in BGs or about the bugginess of the trinket in general.