1. WTB lvl 19 Warrior twink items

WTB Shadowfang (one h sword) for 250g.

WTB Thorbia's Gauntlets (hands) for 100g.

2. Those two items can be found on the AH quite frequently at those prices all the time. If you are horde, I will give you a pair of the Thorbias. I have at least 10 of them in my bank alts bank.

You can grab a Shadowfang right now on the alliance side for 250g, well at least when I looked earlier today.

Again, if you are horde, leave your twink's name right here and I get in touch. If you are not horde, then I can't help you. :)

3. Hey, thank you for replying.

Unfortunately, the cheapest Shadowfang on AH alliance side at the given moment is 400g, and very often they go from 500 to 800 gold. It's not that I don't have that amount of gold, but that is, at least in my book, a super mega overpricing right there, even for a twink bis item.

As for the Thorbia's Gauntlets, there are none on the market, been looking for them for a few days in a row now.

I'm on ally side, but I appreciate your offer very much. :)

Since you have so many of them, could you tell me where you got them, having so many the drop rate must've been decent.

4. Wow. There was just a shadowfang on there for 250 this morning, like 3 hours ago.

As for the Thorbias, I don't farm them, I just see them for a good price on the AH and buy them for guildies.

5. Bump!

Still WTB Thorbia's Gauntlets (hands), increasing the price from 100 to 150g!

6. Well dang man. I am basically done on Lordaeron now anyhow so leave your character name here and I will send you a pair for free. It won't be until tonight (US time) but if you can wait.

7. Well dang man. I am basically done on Lordaeron now anyhow so leave your character name here and I will send you a pair for free. It won't be until tonight (US time) but if you can wait.
    Hey mate, that would be great, I'd really appreciate that.

My twink's name is Vergillius (VERGILLIUS), so whenever it is that you're able to, feel free to mail them for free or c.o.d. for a certain amount if you're in need of gold, doesn't make much difference to me.

Thanks again mate, have fun. ;)

8. BUMP!

Still in search of a pair of Thorbia's Gauntlets, paying good.

9. Still in search of a pair of Thorbia's Gauntlets, paying 250g.

10. WTB Cavedweller Bracers, if you can get them from the coin shop (2 coins) I will be glad to buy them off.
    We can definently negotiate a fair deal for both of us. :)