1. Well more pve gears is you just get killed by rogue faster, shadowmpurne is good, but too much pve heroics just kills you faster
    no, more heroics makes you faceroll faster. Just look at all the 6k8 gs warrior heroes going 50-0 with 12 pve items

2. you won't see a single feral in the top 100 neither
    On my way to change that too

3. Yeah, I'm a high rated feral on Icecrown (Meow) and my other druid which a friend also plays is also high rated (Noiseless), we're both very experienced ferals and although feral can go high it is a very high skill cap class so requires more skill to go high than the usual war/lock/dk which means it's not a very popular spec. Rogue is also a class which requires very high skill to play well in arena, and I believe (but may be wrong) it doesn't do great against a lot of the popular comps, and feral does well against hpal war, hpal dk so if played well can go very high here!

I can still roll that pictures back when this guy asked me do i know tactic of icc 10 hc when we farm him in 2s and 3s.. feking kids parents didnt teach them that lieing is bad. such discrace.

First 12