1. where are the rogues in arena ladder?

hello i'm not a pvp expert and i want to ask a thing, i've checked lordaeron and icecrown arena 2vs2/3vs3 top 10 and there isn't a single rogue.
    any particular reason? otherwise i see some ferals

2. hello i'm not a pvp expert and i want to ask a thing, i've checked lordaeron and icecrown arena 2vs2/3vs3 top 10 and there isn't a single rogue.
    Because you can't faceroll a rogue to 2.5k, especially with the amount of war-pal teams. There are only a couple of rogues here that are capable of going high, and I'm not even sure if they're active anymore.

3. hello i'm not a pvp expert and i want to ask a thing, i've checked lordaeron and icecrown arena 2vs2/3vs3 top 10 and there isn't a single rogue.
    In 2s,is pretty much simple, the 98% of the rogues are duel heroes.
    When it comes to arena Rogue almost disappear simply because their (Icecrown) overall ability is way lower to compete.
    If you meet any rogue (consider they run some decent comp), you wont see them focus control,reset and so on.

The few that were able to play in a proper way, i guess stopped or boosting friends.

In 3s, as Rogue you need mostly run RMP/RLS, which with this metagame, unless you're seriously brained, wont win anyone.

4. Because 50% of overall teams are war/x, and as a rogue you need to be seriously skiller to beat them and climb, whereas wars only need to faceroll

5. ferals don't have the same problems vs warriors?

6. you won't see a single feral in the top 100 neither

7. you won't see a single feral in the top 100 neither
    Soon.

* still leveling *

8. you won't see a single feral in the top 100 neither
    atm i see a feral 1st in 2vs2 on lord and 2nd in 2vs2 on icecrown

9. Yeah, I'm a high rated feral on Icecrown (Meow) and my other druid which a friend also plays is also high rated (Noiseless), we're both very experienced ferals and although feral can go high it is a very high skill cap class so requires more skill to go high than the usual war/lock/dk which means it's not a very popular spec. Rogue is also a class which requires very high skill to play well in arena, and I believe (but may be wrong) it doesn't do great against a lot of the popular comps, and feral does well against hpal war, hpal dk so if played well can go very high here!

10. Yeah, I'm a high rated feral on Icecrown (Meow) and my other druid which a friend also plays is also high rated (Noiseless), we're both very experienced ferals and although feral can go high it is a very high skill cap class so requires more skill to go high than the usual war/lock/dk which means it's not a very popular spec. Rogue is also a class which requires very high skill to play well in arena, and I believe (but may be wrong) it doesn't do great against a lot of the popular comps, and feral does well against hpal war, hpal dk so if played well can go very high here!
    ty for your answer, is very useful to me

11. Because you can't faceroll a rogue to 2.5k, especially with the amount of war-pal teams. There are only a couple of rogues here that are capable of going high, and I'm not even sure if they're active anymore.
    What is wrong with rogue facing war/pal teams? Every decent rogue/sp or rogue/disc or even rogue/mage team could win war/pal teams. Lets remember how Mir and Despondency, for me the best rogue/disc on AT back in days, farmed every war/pala team including Serenity's rank 1 team. There is no good rogues on icecrown cause rogue requieres high skill and it's maybe the hardest class for arena.

12. What is wrong with rogue facing war/pal teams? Every decent rogue/sp or rogue/disc or even rogue/mage team could win war/pal teams. Lets remember how Mir and Despondency, for me the best rogue/disc on AT back in days, farmed every war/pala team including Serenity's rank 1 team. There is no good rogues on icecrown cause rogue requieres high skill and it's maybe the hardest class for arena.
    *Marm, best of best ;)

13. What is wrong with rogue facing war/pal teams? Every decent rogue/sp or rogue/disc or even rogue/mage team could win war/pal teams. Lets remember how Mir and Despondency, for me the best rogue/disc on AT back in days, farmed every war/pala team including Serenity's rank 1 team. There is no good rogues on icecrown cause rogue requieres high skill and it's maybe the hardest class for arena.
    LOL? Are you aware I basically said that? I didn't say it's impossible to beat war/pal team as a rogue, I said you need huge skill to do that on high ratings, and that there are only 2-3 rogues on Icecrown that can actually pull it off. Average Icecrown rogue will struggle against war/pal teams, and that's a fact.
    And yes, rogue is definetely hardest class to play in arenas.

14. What is wrong with rogue facing war/pal teams? Every decent rogue/sp or rogue/disc or even rogue/mage team could win war/pal teams. Lets remember how Mir and Despondency, for me the best rogue/disc on AT back in days, farmed every war/pala team including Serenity's rank 1 team. There is no good rogues on icecrown cause rogue requieres high skill and it's maybe the hardest class for arena.
    Pls, stop comparing Old AT with icecrown where everyone has heroic rs items and most importantly, shadowmourne

15. Pls, stop comparing Old AT with icecrown where everyone has heroic rs items and most importantly, shadowmourne
    Well more pve gears is you just get killed by rogue faster, shadowmpurne is good, but too much pve heroics just kills you faster

12 Last