1. How stable is the MoP server?

Hey guys, new to the forums here. I've played retail from wrath to wod and in my opinion mop was the best xpac.

I really want to live out my nostalgia, so how stable is the mop server? Because i really hate wotlk :')

2. Well there is always gonna be crashes here and there , lagg spikes , especially after some big update , Most of pvp classes are to some extent working as they should , a lot of small bugs they are hard to report , pvp content is half scripted many of the features that came with MoP are not working but Arenas and Rated BGs are working 60% achievements also lacking , don't get me wrong it worth playing if you can deal with all of does stuffs and as for pve content is mostly just tank and spank since we are doing to much dmg because of buff stacking (healing as well ) you can avoid some mechanics. I am not trying to bash on server i love MoP as well :) Cheers.

3. It's playable, lots of bugs have been fixed this year, prideful gear is released. PvP is good enough, timeless isle is working, PvE is good too. Latency is normal, sometimes there may be crashes, but it doesn't happen like, everyday.

May i ask, why do you hate wotlk?
    - It's considered the best WoW expansion.

4. Thanks for the replies guys.

In reply to Critically, I only pvp and the pvp in wotlk doesn't seem as good as mop. The main reason is needing addons to show procs and when you're cc'd when mop comes with it standard. Also the proc UI in mop looks a lot cleaner than using addons in wotlk.

And the illusion of customization of the talent tree in Wotlk when it will always be the same build with maybe some minor changes.

But this is just my opinion and i don't know if many will agree.

Thanks again for the replies guys :))

5. I'm an hardcore addon user, i could not play this game without addons, sadly this is the worst addon friendly xpac i ever played, 25-50 ppl raids offer ridiculous 4-10 fps in combat, even on high end pc's with all addons updated to current version. Another reason why most ppl prefer Wotlk.
    Edited: July 21, 2016

6. In MoP retail i used alot of addons like Gladius, Tellmewhen, various UI addons, Losecontrol.