1. Mastery Badly Scripted ?

im playing afliction warlock (was playing affliction warlock) and i see 1-2k dot ticks on 300k hp ppl ......
    somthing is wrong here.
    i think it will be a good idea to let ppl know on ur main page that X classes are not properly working so ppl dont spend time lvling up characters for nothing.
    im gona have to re level now but first ill browse the forums to see whats working

2. yes,affli warlock was good before warmane updated to patch 5.4.8 (it should be top dps class in mop if played correctly,check worldoflogs) but they did something to agony and nobody knows to make legit post on bugtracker because nobody knows how they script it and what is bugged,maybe spell power scaling maybe mastery who knows i guess we have to play destro only

3. Yeah, Afflition damage sucks.
    You can always respec to Destro (one of the if not the best dps class).
    If you want to dop people up, better play Shadow or Unholy.

4. Yes seems like ill be better of playing a shadow priest since here on molton they kill u with instants dont even need to cast >.> gg
    tbh cant be bothered to re level again...... :( rip

5. Oh my... being stuck on a tree(destro) that does almost half hp damage in one hit to an 550 ilvl pvp geared player, that must be unfortunate indeed.
    Edited: July 21, 2016

6. R1 lock is affliction. Destro is really good for bg's because you can freecast chaos bolt and won't get interrupted often. Also spell power buff stack isn't fixed.
    Edited: July 21, 2016

7. Oh my... being stuck on a tree(destro) that does almost half hp damage in one hit to an 550 ilvl pvp geared player, that must be unfortunate indeed.
    Some of us don't like to be stuck playing one spec all the time. For example, if you like bleed damage feral druids should be the best but atm an arms warr does more bleed damage in pvp and 10 times easyer to do.

8. Oh my... being stuck on a tree(destro) that does almost half hp damage in one hit to an 550 ilvl pvp geared player, that must be unfortunate indeed.
    if you are stupid enough to let him cast 3 second chaos bolt with both trinkets and dark soul yea you deserve to get oneshoted any class can do that if u dont cc :) anyway i was talking about PvE dps affliction should be better then destro on 1 - 4 targets

9. if you are stupid enough to let him cast 3 second chaos bolt with both trinkets and dark soul yea you deserve to get oneshoted any class can do that if u dont cc :) anyway i was talking about PvE dps affliction should be better then destro on 1 - 4 targets
    What if you are fighting another player and a lock come unnoticed and eat you out? (Any addon that warn you about this?)

10. what im trying to say is, while warlock is casting 3 seconds chaos bolt (and very long travel time) to deal 150-300k dmg depending on procs and gear, some classes can literally oneshot you if you let them 3-4 seconds full burst, rogues, warriors, mages, shamans, hunters, paladins i play all of them and they can be much more deadly then destro warlock if played correctly and full geared

11. What if you are fighting another player and a lock come unnoticed and eat you out? (Any addon that warn you about this?)
    Yep,there is an addon,it's called max zoom distance,and it uses this genius thing called mouse wheel. In Bgs all the addons in the world won't be able to tell you exactly who and from where is casting something that can get you wrecked,in arenas however,paying attention and anticipation is your best friends.

12. There are few gamebreaking bugs for Affliction, that would be Drains, other then that is okey.
    Mastery and Dots are fine, but Malefic Grasp and Drain Soul self dot does 200-500 on thick, which is about 10 times or even less damage then it should be by formula, damage from periodic dots dealt instantly is correct, but initial Drains damage is just absurd. Drain life seems fine, just Harvest Life does not increase its damage correctly, only healing.
    That's about it, fix Malefic Grasp and Drain Soul and they will definetly shine, even though I always play Affliction and it does tons of damage by dots it self.