1. Alliance Trollers

I'm so angry at the high number of trollers on the alliance side. A lot of them for example spam global chat with vulgar stuff, while some of them will even queue up for dungeon only to troll. Who else agrees with me? Is it possible for them to get banned?

2. Transfer to horde, we're nice people.

3. Make raid to voa, summon mongols to gurubashi arena and rape em.

4. I'm considering it. How many points do I need and how do i acquire points?

5. Such as "Grilledpizza"...
    I agreed. He's that annoying DK, right?

6. I agreed. He's that annoying DK, right?
    He's the raging little kid that whispers everybody insulting them, calling them losers, fat virgins, etc.

7. He's the raging little kid that whispers everybody insulting them, calling them losers, fat virgins, etc.
    I made a ticket regarding this guy, and all I was told was to use the "ignore" button. :(

8. I made a ticket regarding this guy, and all I was told was to use the "ignore" button. :(
    As it should be. That's the most proper way to settle it down

9. Oh, people are mean on the internet?
    Not everybody is listening to you or doing your things your way?
    How dare they!?

Make a new North Korea and play with people you like.

10. As it should be. That's the most proper way to settle it down
    That guy is annoying everyone yesterday and today in BGs by spamming quests.... ignore function doesn't work on him

11. I need to ask you guys for some empathy for this beeings, imagine how miserable your life has to be that you would enjoy yourself ruining the game for hundrets? of people.
    We need to act as a community and help this poor souls with /hug and /kiss there is no need to spread hate regarding the mental condition of this induviduals.
    Some people would say that there is no place in this community for toxic players, I SAY THERE IS and it is OUR duty to help them find a better way in life.

12. That guy is annoying everyone yesterday and today in BGs by spamming quests.... ignore function doesn't work on him
    He got banned today but only for 2 days.

13. He got banned today but only for 2 days.
    > does not ruin anyone's gameplay by advertising random shyt server no1 interested to play on - permanent ban
    > does ruin gameplay for 200+ people over 2 days - two days ban

14. That guy is annoying everyone yesterday and today in BGs by spamming quests.... ignore function doesn't work on him
    Well absolutely, as it is a different story now. I was there too, I got spammed, I was forced to fill up my quest log
    And yeah, only two days of ban, what a joke

123 Last