1. iam guildmaster , my account is banned now

Hello guys , from 2 months , i make a guild for myself , and now its active of total 50 people online on frostwolf , and from 6 days i got banned for 3 months , and if i dont invite more people and dont do my best for my guild , many members will leave it and jion other guilds ! i promised my members that i will make a challenge between them , and the winner takes the mount "sky golem " but my account is banned now , and also some of my officers is stealing gold from guild Bank and some of them is not tolerating me anymore ! what to do! i open ticket and i told that my account was hacked , and the hacker used hacks on it and cuz of him i got banned , but GM dont lift the long ban ! what to do!! i stay months inviting and whispering people and try to help them to convince them t jion my guild ! and if i dont make daily rewards , much will leave , and it will be inactive , and frostwolf population is limited ! plz guys ! can i promote guildmaster someone else ? and what to do if GM dont tolerate me and dont lift the ban ! the ban for 3 months ! and in 3 months my guild will be destroyed !! plz warmane tolerate me!!!

2. Be careful with your account if it really got hacked, next time u will know... If they tolerate everyone, the server will be full with cheaters.

3. You made an appeal and it was refused. That's final.
    The Forums aren't a way for you to complain about your bans.

Your guild members can get in contact with a GM with an in-game ticket to ask for a different member to be made the Guild Master, but it will likely be a vote among the members, not your choice.