1. My account had been stolen

my account had been stolen about 2 weeks ago and i would like to get it back. technically i gave him my account info cuz he promised me coins !!! sorry ! if its not too much trouble i would at least like my Riteforge(troll druid in neltharion) back with at least his equipment.

Stolen account name :Rafhunts99
    Current accont name :Raflier99

proof that account is mine : i remember all names of chars in the account : Riteforge(troll Druid), Darkriser (troll rogue) , Alcholic(deathknight orc ) ar lvl 85 characters in neltharion, there were other characters , ryonian, ryonizer, thevenger, shamnon, wildhorde, shadowmagi, some may now be now deleted but i would at least like the first three characters returned .
    I also have a backup one week before it was stolen

2. you gave your info away,cya,rip,gone,kaboom.

its your own responsibility. You think if you give me 5$ you can report that to police as stolen?

3. 1. You can send an email to [email protected] to see if the account can be recovered; posting in the Forums won't help any;

2. The account will be recovered "as is," meaning nothing that was deleted, traded away, etc. will be given back to you; that includes any characters deleted, which you'll have to recover with points or coins, assuming they meet the requirements to be recovered;

3. The back-ups are for our own use, in case of catastrophic issues with our host or database, so players don't lose their characters because of an issue on our end; back-us aren't to recover characters that were manually deleted by a player, be them the account owner or not.;having a recent back-up won't help you recover anything.

4. i sent an email to [email protected] about my account . Will i get it back ? if not can i at least have Riteforge sent to my new account ?