1. ...just standing in Capital typing LFG...
    Try getting out a bit more, seriously.

2. Geeze guys... this is like the 4th post with pages of people all saying the same bull****....

The community left on Lordaeron loves the 1x rates, buffed content, no RDF, and ****ty PVP. If you dont like it... go to Icecrown as stated many times in many posts.

The fact of the matter is the population on Lordaeron is still thriving, just not with noobs anymore, which is exactly how we want it. Stop complaining on the forums already, the devs are doing a wonderful job at offering us a "Hardcore" environment which is what was promised.

Many players enjoy Lordaeron how it is. If you cant fit in, we dont want you here anyway go play Icecrown/retail.

@warmane -- Thank you for having a stubborn view on this and not allowing the weak to change your views on how Lordaeron should be.
    You have no authority to tell the others what,where to play and what to say. I've seen no player asking for custom stuff,all you can see are people asking for a realm like the old Lordaeron with the current scripts,nothing more.

Your behavior sickens me,as you call the others,forgetting that there were these "noobs" that believed in this project once again and made it the "most populated realm",after Molten betrayed us all.

Next time when you address "@warmane" to show how much different and custom fan are you,ask a moderator to check your language towards the others,but that will not happen,as the moderators will not enforce the rule on someone that supports their questionable decisions.

3. Lol, sounds like someone is butthurt.

What makes you think that you have the authority to demand the devs of the server to add things they have very clearly told you noobs that they are not going to add?

.....And my language toward the others? Excuse me for calling it how it is and calling you NOOBS. I have nothing but respect for the REAL people who actually make up the Lordaeron community, not noobs like you complaining on forums.

This isn't old Molten, this is Lordaeron, and the devs are doing a great job at keeping it hardcore, just because you are weak and cant handle it, doesn't mean their decisions are questionable, just means you suck.

4. Lol, sounds like someone is butthurt.

What makes you think that you have the authority to demand the devs of the server to add things they have very clearly told you noobs that they are not going to add?

.....And my language toward the others? Excuse me for calling it how it is and calling you NOOBS. I have nothing but respect for the REAL people who actually make up the Lordaeron community, not noobs like you complaining on forums.

This isn't old Molten, this is Lordaeron, and the devs are doing a great job at keeping it hardcore, just because you are weak and cant handle it, doesn't mean their decisions are questionable, just means you suck.
    Now it's obvious that you encounter difficulties in understanding a text,because you are talking about a whole different thing,an irrelevant one.

First,this topic wasn't meant to be a demand,but a couple of questions and communication,which you cannot comprehend.

Secondly,there are players that are asking for an authentic experience,x1rates,RDF,normal honor rates in the lower brackets,Call to Arms,normal raids and so on,who HAVE CLEARED ALL THE RAIDS,BUFFED AS THEY are. Unlike you,there are people like me,that base their opinion on what is right and not on what they can or can't in the game.

The last thing I will cover is that no matter how different our opinions might be,mutual respect should be always respected and by this, one must respect everyone,regardless of their experience,choice and opinions.
    Another mistake you've made was to assume that I have no experience(you are talking to a player that cleared these twisted raids and ICC HC on retail,not here, with bugs) and to insult me,the only thing you proved is that you lack manners.

I am highly disappointed to see that those infamous ,vigilant moderators keep turning a blind eye to such infractions and insults.
    Edited: July 23, 2016

5. Been around the private server scene since 2008, by far this molten/warmane community is so unbelievably toxic in game, in forums. Just go take a look at global/trade/general chat and few random forum topics here, disgusting.

6. When the lich king arives, the people will come back for sure, I just hope they relise it this year.

7. There is literally no downside to having RDF on. No one is going to quit over RDF being turned on. The most annoying thing is how the language gap limits the server. RDF fixes this, the fact I have to spam chat for 10-15 mins just to find a damn group is a joke, then have to fly there. Complete waste of time. Also for West coast and even East Coast people its literally impossible to find groups at night for them. Noobs will be noobs. If u r that bad at your class then you most likely wont be raiding anyway.
    Edited: July 23, 2016

8. When the lich king arives, the people will come back for sure, I just hope they relise it this year.
    Im pretty sure if they tune icc by the same numbers as these lower raids, ICC wont be doable ever.

9. Soooooo..... Log in is F'ed up?

Hey there,

Classic post about:

- Is the Server log in f'd up? or Is it just me?

Thanks <3

10. Realm offline ?

Anyone has same problem at moment ?

11. Any plan on fixing this unable to login bs anytime soon?

As per usual at this hour, i get ninja dc'ed and cant login for a while, for no aparent reason (since the server is up)

12. Realm offline. I wonder if it will be online soon?

13. i thought it was only me, it seems to be online but i can logg on

14. why cant i play?

When ever I try to go onto a server it loads or a couple seconds then just disconnects me and i have to log in over and over, first time its ever done it. help?

First 1234 ... Last