1. Can't login, Stuck at Connected or Instantly disconnected

I have been trying to login for the past 30m with no success, the last time I logged out was in zul'drak at the argent stand - the problem is that once i logged out, I had forgotten to hand in a quest so I decided to login but was unable to, i get either stuck at connected or I get instantly disconnected from the server as soon as I connect. When I logged out the first time the screen was stuck when retrieving my characters but was unable to so i decided to close it as I thought it might be an issue but now I am worried I lost my character or having to re-cover him at a lower level (which is not fun at all as im 76 at the moment). So my question is if there is a solution to for this or what might be the problem if there is any at all.

2. Same for me, I just figured the server is down. If it's something else I'd sure like to know though.

3. I can't log in either. Well, I can, but it takes me to realm selection screen and when I choose Neltharion it kicks me out.

4. seems like login sever is down kek

5. Awsom xD, can't log in into either Warsong or Neltharion, is it just cata? Or are other two expansions also fcked up?

6. Same here. I wish they could fix that up soon.

7. It badly lagged out for a while then we got DC, haven't been able to log since, just shows realm as offline although the website player count has since updated saying there is 266 online.

8. yes i am having same problems i cant login keep getting dc at login screen i play wrath icecrown

9. Connection problems, stuck at load screen. Just perfect.

10. maybe someone upset that they lost the trivia, so now they ddos'n lol

11. you are stuck I get disconnected at every try =)

First 12345 ... Last