1. Lfm brained raiders Naxx to Icc prog Guild Chicken Nuggers

Currently looking for people to do progression Naxx to Icc, starting with gear (1-199 during Naxx unless 200 from a guild run ECT.)
    Currently we are fresh 80s gearing in RDFs, looking for everyone any level any gear score.

Current Members

Tanks 2 of 2
    Prot Warrior
    Prot Paladin

Dps 2/6
    Combat Rogue
    Fire Mage

Healers 1/2
    Resto Shaman

Message us in game, Chippah...Thetrashman...Dzn....Auin

2. We are Horde! Raid times will be 8pm-12am Central US time most likely. Once we have enough people to start raiding we will figure out the best time for everyone. As for gear we may allow 219-232 gear but everything is subject to change. As long as the content is still challenging is all we care.

Updated Current 10man members Class list:

Tanks - Druid / Pally
    Healers - Druid / Pally
    Dps - Assassin Rogue / Fury Warrior / Fire Mage / Warlock

NEEDED CLASSES:

Hunter, Ele Shaman

All classes / roles are welcome to join as I'm sure some of our current raid team will miss some raids and we will need back up raiders. Also not all of our raiders are currently raid ready so if you join and can fill a spot and are ready to raid we will take you.

Whisper following players for info: Chippah, DZN, Auin, Grumlady, Thetrashman

3. Chicken N...i..uggers.

:|
    Why would you try to besmirch our good name by misspelling it into a racist word? My professor Chaim Goldberg told me its the year 2016 and I don't have to listen to racism anymore.

TLDR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY

4. in which days of the week are taken the raidss