1. Jamba Quests and bugs [ Lordaeron ]

Hi,
    I have an issue with jamba: i've been starting multiboxing with 4 champions (2mage, 1 hunt and 1 sham)

But after doing some quests with them i'v gone to Westfall and after that i couldn't do any quest. I could accept the quest and share it with every clones. But i could kill 100 thiefs and never get a single quest item. Or kill 30 robots and the quest never counting the kills.

Then i've gone to Darkshore and the same problem occure and when i shut down jamba on one champ it could actually do the quests but only when leaving the party... The quests were still bugged if i had jamba down but still on the party.

Any idea how to fix that? (i'd really like to keep using jamba but if it's not possible any suggestions?)

[sorry for my poor english ]

2. Maybe it was a bugged party or the party was not simply party, it was raid group?
    If you disabled jamba and it still didnt help it means its not jamba, as far as i understand, when u left party it started counting kills? then it was a bugged party or a raid group.
    Are you sure u wasint in raid group? have you tryed re-grouping and trying again?

3. Thanks! Don't know how or when i did that but i've been in raid... And no i didn't try regrouping since i was sure it was about jamba going crazy.
    And totally forgot we couldn't do regular quests in raid mode. thanks for the info!