1. Time lost exhaust pipe

Since the merge a lot a big changes took place in my, ours, everyday gaming. I'm more than glad to share the 3.3.5.a experience with more people but evidently problems start to come to us. There are many issues, many problems, like i were answering yesterday to another player who ask me why he get "frozen" when he dismount fast, but regardless that especific system bug the think that makes me start this threat is the EXCESIVE farming of the elementium exhaust pipe. I be patience since the merge to see how things will evolve, but this, this especific subject turns the fun of making a Chopper so so annoying since K3 becomes as conflictive as Gadgetzan (especially for those players who seek reach the maximum level and get killed in the crossfire).
    Without more for now i propouse some solutions:

1- Make the respawn quicker
    2- Spawn a sealer to each faction
    3- A mail sistem delivery (to the server i guess) only avalaible once a month
    4- Don't allow the same player to take more than one (with a week time cd)

Note: I'm not a good writer, and perhaps some things i stablish here might get some confusing (english is not my main lenguage) so plis be free to let me know is there is something bad in my redaction. Thank you and i hope we can get a solution soon.

2. Yup is true, in auction are selling the pipe almost expensive as the bike

3. How about no ?

1- Make the respawn quicker
    2- Spawn a sealer to each faction
    3- A mail sistem delivery (to the server i guess) only avalaible once a month
    4- Don't allow the same player to take more than one (with a week time cd)
    So you request all that custom crap just because you are not able to buy an item due to k3 turned into Syria ?
    Seems like you are not worthy to have choppa.
    Edited: September 8, 2016

4. He is right. No matter skills, tactics...it's something for someone who has no life except the game.

5. Staffs' no http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=335187.
    So basically you can either start a faction war there or grind flame leviathan twice per week.

From someone who want to make the bike for alt: It's PITA