1. ISBoxer, Pwnboxer or any other kind of cracked mulitiboxing programs

I'm thinking about starting to multibox anyone got some cracked versions or other goods to me.

How many chars can i multibox with
    Specs:
    i7 - 6700k 4 ghz
    gtx 960 overclocked
    16 gb ram

PS: would love some great advice on how to multibox and what'ss the easiest comp to play with in the beginning and I'm playing on Icecrown.
    Thanks in advance.

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....hlight=isboxer

isboxer might be hard @ 1st to setup and understand, thats why many ppl offers to start with hotkeynet(easyest program), but idk, i started with isboxer myself, never tryed pwn or hotkeynet.

i'd say 10-15 chars. 15 might be too much, but best way to find out is to place your chars in dalaran and see how you move there, if u can move freely there, you found ur number, if not, reduce close 1 window.

easyest comp is ele shamans+resto druids( pvp wise)
    if ur going to lvl them, lvl them all at once within multiple groups in zones where are least alliance :P

3. Okay thanks, i checked out that thread before but i couldn't get it to work so kinda hoped folks had a newer link or something and can i add you on skype for further information on isboxer if i ever get it downloaded.

4. Is there anyone there can help please. Im really lost

5. wisper me if ur are ingame right now, if not you can mail me @ Mbxa

6. im on horde side. like 90% of boxers are there tho

7. Okay making a horde then, and whats your ingame name, and i only have ally so i can't whisper you...

8. say the name of char u make, ill inv you to party and u can talk xd

Mbxa is the name of horde

9. My name is freakingcras.. just a fast name you know needed to be fast :D