1. Can you change the realm to pve, im tired of being killed by some stupid ****ing donor in full gear when im leveling and questing. I cant even leave a main city without being killed and having my corpse camped by some bored horde with full donor gear.

and im not the only one with this experience, my entire guild is having trouble with leveling and questing, and getting their corpse camped by fully geared level 80's. Try leveling a profession like mining and having to go to ice crown. Enjoy getting your 0 ore as your corpse gets camped for 30-45 minutes. This isnt fun. I have to wait in a queue for 2+ hours just to log in and do nothing because horde camping corpses.

And Im pretty sure this happens to horde too.

And I know its not hard, its literally changing a 1 to a 0 in a config file. How Do I know? Because I run my own private server for testing and practicing GM commands.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/cteN3
    Rather, you should go play a PvE realm.

2. It shows true face of humanity and what will happen under complete anarchy in real life. People will kill no matter kids or old people as long as they can't fight back.
    turn of the game dude

3. Alright, before we all start stabbing each other in the ****ing faces over this, honestly, ridiculous post, let's point out some pro's and con's

Pro's (To PvE):

- People won't be getting ganked by level 80 players (Not just 'donors', they aren't the only ones) for extended periods of time. Keep in mind that people sometimes see bans for these things.

- The world has no danger (this is a catch 22, because it is also a con).

- People won't almost literally punch through their walls or take their pets and snap their spines to sooth their fury.

- Levelling would be somewhat faster.

- The 'Pimps up, Hoes down' mentality would vanish, which is a positive.

Con's to PvE:

- No danger, and no required development of PvP mechanics, or it's exposure, to those undergoing the levelling process.

- No incentive to branch out to new areas to quest to avoid danger. (I wound up making a new route for levelling based off all this mess)

- No legitimate world PvP. I use legitimate very, very strictly.

- It would actually become extremely boring for players who enjoy the fact that the server is PvP, which I have reason to believe is quite a few.

All in all, **** this topic. It sucks and always results in horribly constructed arguments and ad hominem. Everyone failed to not bash each other. Basically, keep the server PvP, because who even gives a ****? If it bothers you, and you want to dish out vigilante justice, make a PvP main, like I have, gear it, then go slaughter other 80's that are fly-blowing levelling zones.

And seriously, what's up with the donor bashing? Leave them be. I was bashed to hell and back on other servers where I was a donor. I was even called a communist. **** me right? They keep the server free and in development. I think.

4. Yep people stop bashing donors, who help server etc. But what is not good from they side ( some of them ) are Donors who actually rage at you, and they BASH you, or do some stupid bragging etc, like " go get fos pos gear u ***** and he donor full gear cant pass 1.5 in arena - ok " , "i'm full bis u ***** go play fos pos" , "leave bg u ungeared scrub go donate " Its Really indeed happening. So yep giving 150$ to server is like " THANK YOU GOOD SIR " but When they bash you its not okey really :))

5. Alright, before we all start stabbing each other in the ****ing faces over this, honestly, ridiculous post, let's point out some pro's and con's

Pro's (To PvE):

- People won't be getting ganked by level 80 players (Not just 'donors', they aren't the only ones) for extended periods of time. Keep in mind that people sometimes see bans for these things.

- The world has no danger (this is a catch 22, because it is also a con).

- People won't almost literally punch through their walls or take their pets and snap their spines to sooth their fury.

- Levelling would be somewhat faster.

- The 'Pimps up, Hoes down' mentality would vanish, which is a positive.

Con's to PvE:

- No danger, and no required development of PvP mechanics, or it's exposure, to those undergoing the levelling process.

- No incentive to branch out to new areas to quest to avoid danger. (I wound up making a new route for levelling based off all this mess)

- No legitimate world PvP. I use legitimate very, very strictly.

- It would actually become extremely boring for players who enjoy the fact that the server is PvP, which I have reason to believe is quite a few.

All in all, **** this topic. It sucks and always results in horribly constructed arguments and ad hominem. Everyone failed to not bash each other. Basically, keep the server PvP, because who even gives a ****? If it bothers you, and you want to dish out vigilante justice, make a PvP main, like I have, gear it, then go slaughter other 80's that are fly-blowing levelling zones.

And seriously, what's up with the donor bashing? Leave them be. I was bashed to hell and back on other servers where I was a donor. I was even called a communist. **** me right? They keep the server free and in development. I think.
    can't agree more!

6. Is name of this game "World of peace and flowers" ???!!???

7. yes its a pvp server but its not suppose to happen as you say people just get bored and those 12 year old little punks decide to turn into little ***holes lol

8. I only kill people who I see attacking others for no reason. It sucks leveling when you're being spam killed by human male Goku hair'd paladins 24/7, but they're pretty easy to outmanoeuvre.

OH! I do kill Draenei males though. It's unavoidable. :(

9. Can you change the realm to pve, im tired of being killed by some stupid ****ing donor in full gear when im leveling and questing. I cant even leave a main city without being killed and having my corpse camped by some bored horde with full donor gear.

and im not the only one with this experience, my entire guild is having trouble with leveling and questing, and getting their corpse camped by fully geared level 80's. Try leveling a profession like mining and having to go to ice crown. Enjoy getting your 0 ore as your corpse gets camped for 30-45 minutes. This isnt fun. I have to wait in a queue for 2+ hours just to log in and do nothing because horde camping corpses.

And I know its not hard, its literally changing a 1 to a 0 in a config file. How Do I know? Because I run my own private server for testing and practicing GM commands.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/cteN3
    So because you and some others joined a PVP server, but want a pve server, around 12k daily player should suffer the change? Be thankful for the donators, because they are the people that keeps the server alive, and you can still get the same gear - so don't say it is pay to win (this is said by a person that has not donated for any gear).

U complain as alliance? Stfu. You dont know the pain horde has. And most of those ppl dont have donot gear they just farmed arenas, bgs raids for it. Your overreacting it has happened in wow since beggining of time suck it up or go play minecraft or farm rdf
    I am pretty sure both horde and allaince complain just as much. But +1 for the rdf farm if it is such a big problem in the open world

10. Just wanting to throw my 2 cents in here as an avid PvPer...

I don't attack member of the opposing faction unless attacked first. However, nothing satisfies me more than when an undergeared level 80 with 10k HP ganks ones of my alts and corpse camps me long enough to get one of my other toons over and camp them...forever. There's an Alliance hunter named Anileg that I camped for several hours in Arathi Highlands, I watched as they tried to figure out a way out while I killed every flight master in sight before disposing of him/her. I didn't even touch any of the lower levels, we were dancing together on the Hunter's corpse after a while.

There is something simply delicious and cruelly satisfying about the "take all comers" sort of sense with world PvP. When one guy ganks your alts, you gank him, he brings his other undergeared friend, you kill them both, eventually word gets around and now 3 BiS paladins are camping me for hours GG. But that's the fun, that's the joy that I have with it. Fly in with a 310% PvP mount to the group of level 68's that just hit Northrend and are camping Warsong Hold and one-shot them all and laugh. Use your DK with Path of Frost and Death Grip the low levels into the ocean to the point of no return and force them to play something else. Thundershock people off ledges in Storm Peaks so they have to take a spirit rez or use unstuck on the site (30 minute cooldown). Use parachutes on your Hunter and laugh as you kill people while falling. All of this and more is only available in World PvP.

The most fun part about it all is when you actually get a reaction. When you have someone go out of their way to level a toon to level 19 on your faction just to message you to tell you how upset they are. Congratulations, you've done literally nothing against the rules and this person is flaming hot mad. Now hop over to your other account and camp him in your own faction's city using the other toon as a lookout. Extra points if they threaten you!

Again, I don't go out of my way to kill members of the opposing faction. I respect that you're leveling and want to do so in peace. I do too, really! But be prepared, if I'm sitting down for hours to level I will quickly turn that into sitting down for hours and hours to corpse camp someone. That's the fun of world PvP! If you can't compete with your peers, you must find a new zone to level. Every quest NPC is dead and there are 10 BiS Allies at Grom'gol in STV? Guess you're going to Hillsbrad/Arathi/DWM/anywhere the hell out of there. Take a look around Hellfire Peninsula - check out Thrallmar - it's littered with corpses all the time. It's a nightmare of constantly watching your back and praying a level 80 doesn't come swooping down to rip you apart. Again, that's the joy.

Upon becoming fully geared (or at least enough Resilience and skill to hold your own) you can fly/run around with pride, just WISHING someone would start something with you. Get an addon that lets you know the amount of people targeting you, watch as they quickly look at your stats and realize it's not worth their time anymore and run the other way. Go help out some low levels getting camped while you're in Queue. Maybe you'll make a friend or two. Maybe an enemy. Perhaps you'll run into one of the best Rogues you've ever dueled and want nothing more than to duel them over and over and learn. Sometimes it's the other way around, you'll be the one they want to learn on. Watch the Hunter with 15k HP run into the 35k HP Warrior and win. Watch the Spriest with 32k HP run into the DK with 18k HP and lose over and over again and come on the forums wondering "y priest r so weak dis is dum cnt do nething."

To summarize: World PvP sucks when you're on the receiving end constantly. Upon reaching level 80 and gearing up a bit, it's one of the most fun things in the world (no pun intended). It encourages exploration, unique tactics, special abilities and skills that would otherwise NEVER be used (guess how many times a BM hunter uses Tranquilizing Shot while leveling), and most of all promotes a healthy social environment where we can all band together to stop the threat.

Side note: Have some fun with it. Emote the crap out of their corpses. Place a campfire on them and LITERALLY set up camp on them. Hold the Delete key and run circles around their puny 280% mounts. Sometimes you'll see some crappy level 80 in your faction half-naked wearing greens with 10k HP trying to gank a lowbie: Go Death Grip him to safety on a high platform and use /flee emote and laugh at the undergeared garbage in your own faction for not being able to finish off a level 60. Maybe Mind Control + Renew/Levitate them to safety? The choice is yours, World PvP isn't always about killing the lowest level easiest target with your most powerful champion...But sometimes it is.
    Edited: July 29, 2016 Reason: Zone names corrected.

11. Watch the Hunter with 15k HP run into the 35k HP Warrior and win.
    I don't believe you.

12. The problem is that very few people look at the game the same way you do. Most of just want to play the game the way they want like if it is a must and everyone is forced to accept. I may say that I kind of find it poor to kill gray lvls for no reason, but creating whinning threads on the forums is several times worse

13. as your corpse gets camped for 30-45 minutes. This isnt fun. I have to wait in a queue for 2+ hours just to log in and do nothing because horde camping corpses.

simple solution...go to char screen...go to this site and use the unstuck option... you'll get rezzed and tp to your hearthstone point... log character again and start on the pve again...

14. Why cant I attack alliance scum as an bloodthirsty orc RP er regardless of level. My character wants to burn whole sw and kill all of the puny allies. My character wants to gank that ally so he stops farming my precious mines, my precious herbs. She doesnt wanna be in presence of weaklings and wanna make those allies rage in pain. She wants to make the world a better place, getting rid of the alliance. Wont that be wonderful? After we can get rid of blood elves/forsaken even.

15. Why cant I attack alliance scum as an bloodthirsty orc RP er regardless of level. My character wants to burn whole sw and kill all of the puny allies. My character wants to gank that ally so he stops farming my precious mines, my precious herbs. She doesnt wanna be in presence of weaklings and wanna make those allies rage in pain. She wants to make the world a better place, getting rid of the alliance. Wont that be wonderful? After we can get rid of blood elves/forsaken even.
    For tauren and trolls to actually see what your "Horde" is about when you kill members of your own faction? Then you will end up dead near the bodies of blood elves and forsaken you'll have slain.

First 12345 Last