1. How many threads has it been spouting the same thing over and over again. Want to lessen your stress? go donate! Stop bashing them donors for ganking you when most of the time the people ganking you are non-donors who geared up , sought revenge (when they get a chance) to make others experience their pain of leveling and farming when they were low.

OT: I see you as one of those people who joins rallies wanting to change the system, blocking traffic resulting to workers,students and people who contribute to the community being delayed to their agendas just so their thoughts can be heard when they themselves have not done anything to start the change they want a.k.a finding jobs, be educated and etc. In short if you dont even have the time to save up 10 euros to give something to the realm, the realm has no reason to give any cents to you back. Changing the realm to PvE would make the realm more safer yes, but also more boring. Making another realm dedicated to PvE only would split the community making Warmane need to pay and hire more people to accomodate to another realm which means more costs with no benefit at all for them. I bet you are still too young to know these processes and think that everything is just one click away and boom! one more realm to have fun! Well guess what? the world is a complicated place and there are many things you have to do to get what you want. There are many consequences to every action even in moderating a game they need to weight out and do the most that benefits them rather than do the things one person wants.

TLDR: Your request is very risky and costly which makes it farfetched from being done.
    Edited: July 31, 2016

2. For tauren and trolls to actually see what your "Horde" is about when you kill members of your own faction? Then you will end up dead near the bodies of blood elves and forsaken you'll have slain.
    More blood is always welcome. If taurens and trolls have disagreement then either they leave and live in shadows or rebel up and slained brutally aswell. Death to the ally and death to all who oppose us! (PS: Long live to Garrosh, thrall/voljin is weak, weakkk.)

3. More blood is always welcome. If taurens and trolls have disagreement then either they leave and live in shadows or rebel up and slained brutally aswell. Death to the ally and death to all who oppose us! (PS: Long live to Garrosh, thrall/voljin is weak, weakkk.)
    For you:

4. More blood is always welcome...Death to the ally and death to all who oppose us!
    Why can't more people be like you? :(

5. More blood is always welcome. If taurens and trolls have disagreement then either they leave and live in shadows or rebel up and slained brutally aswell. Death to the ally and death to all who oppose us! (PS: Long live to Garrosh, thrall/voljin is weak, weakkk.)
    Remember Siege of Orgrimmar. When the rest of the Horde saw what orcs were up to, all united together to fight you and annihilated orcish forces, even tho they were in corrupted, way stronger form. So now since you are weakened even without alliance backing up you would only get yourself killed. What you're about to do is literally a suicide.

P.S. It was Vol'jin who lead the rebellion. And it was successful. If even a weakling can make a successful rebellionn against you....

6. don't know, got killed at least 40 times today trying to level in borean tundra, whatever makes your happy

7. When you play on a PvP server , expect to get ganked and camped and honestly 45 minutes is nothing I used to camp people for hours .

8. There are both fun and not fun pvp on a pvp server. Well there is pvp and there is ganking. Killing a lowbie or a fresh 80 in levelign gear when having full pvp gear is not really pvp. its 2 players but i could not call it versus so to say

Sadly you can't have the fun pvp without having to live with ganking to. there is always those that don't want a fight, they just want to kill someone without risk of dying. or they like to ruin the fun for others, or they just can't handle fighting equal players. there is lots of reasons people do gank and camp.

It can be damn anoying. but do as i did, i did get me some crafted pvp gear, did some pvp. often when i got ganked too much by ally scum so i could not continue with whatever i was doing. did not take long untill i had atleast decent pvp gear and then i got jumped much less. it was so much easier to farm and do things with decent pvp gear. Not only because i then had a chanse to kill the other if i was jumped. but mostly because most of them did not even attack me when i got better gear. kinda showign they was not lookign for a fight or anything, They just wanted to gank people that had no chanse of defending themself

And when i got jumped it was often pretty fun all the sudden as i could actually give them a match and often kill them insted.

Only bad thing is that now and then you will encounter some chicken bastard that jumps you, tries to kill you and if he fails it takes 5 min than he has a bunch of guildies there to help him. But thats the time you change location or log out and make something to eat :)

Something that will not help is complaining in the forums. Many of the more extreme gankers are lookign over the forums to see if someone complains about this and if someone is they smile and feel happy about themself because they might have pissed someone off enough to make them go forum and complain.
    So complaining in the forums about it is a bit like trying to put out a fire by pouring gasoline on it

9. Many of the more extreme gankers are lookign over the forums to see if someone complains about this and if someone is they smile and feel happy about themself because they might have pissed someone off enough to make them go forum and complain.
    So complaining in the forums about it is a bit like trying to put out a fire by pouring gasoline on it
    True that, this is like the 6th time Im checking forum to see if any of the 50-60 30 lvl allies I've ganked, chased, corpse capmed in Stranglethorn today started a QQ thread. Ive managed to sneak a few kills under the noses of their lvl 80 ******in bodyguards too. You gotta get better at babysitting, rets, whats the point of having you there if a random hunter can Multishot your babies, Feign death and Black war bear away before you can get your 10hour lasting bubble up?

10. I've seen so much drama in this treat that i'm actually scared with this community. I'm sorry that you all that want this to be a PVE server sux, sux bawlz at pvp. I'm also sorry if I'm ****ing any of you, I'm enjoying.

11. "I've seen so much drama in this treat that i'm actually scared with this community. I'm sorry that you all that want this to be a PVE server sux, sux bawlz at pvp. I'm also sorry if I'm ****ing any of you, I'm enjoying." - Equalaizer

"True that, this is like the 6th time Im checking forum to see if any of the 50-60 30 lvl allies I've ganked, chased, corpse capmed in Stranglethorn today started a QQ thread. Ive managed to sneak a few kills under the noses of their lvl 80 ******in bodyguards too. You gotta get better at babysitting, rets, whats the point of having you there if a random hunter can Multishot your babies, Feign death and Black war bear away before you can get your 10hour lasting bubble up? " - SSanjin

Cringe.

12. I've seen so much drama in this treat that i'm actually scared with this community. I'm sorry that you all that want this to be a PVE server sux, sux bawlz at pvp. I'm also sorry if I'm ****ing any of you, I'm enjoying.
    I dont want it to be a pve server. Even if i hessitates to call ganking pvp. It is part of the life on a pvp server.

And from my experience its more often the gankers that "sux bawls" at pvp. Not all of them of course. But a large number of them if they are forced to fight an equal oponent they are often really easy to kill because they are so bad at pvp. I guess its often a reason for ganking, you cant kill players your own level with similar gear so then you go for low levels or freshly dinged 80 with mostly green crap gear. because that takes no skill so whatever.
    Fairly often when someone gank low levels and another max level comes they dont even stay and fight, they just run and run. i have killed loads of gankers that way. I chase them while they run and kills them while they just tries to get away. and often if they do fight they are not very skilled.
    And i am not any pvp expert myself. i am as best when i have a good day a decent pvp player

But ofcourse there are those that stay and fight when another max level shows up and if they dont "sux" to much then it can become pretty fun :)
    Edited: August 4, 2016

13. By the way, OP quit a while ago. Threw a huge ***** fit and gave up because he didn't get invited to a raid, and then raged harder after getting invited to a raiding guild, denying it, and saying it wasn't "fair".

Just about sums up everyone that complains about getting ganked.

14. Ganking a low level character can be compared like a 23 years adult attacking to 5 years old kids. It's not about donnors or factions , Its about don't being a bastard and ruining experience for another players.

15. Ganking a low level character can be compared like a 23 years adult attacking to 5 years old kids. It's not about donnors or factions , Its about don't being a bastard and ruining experience for another players.
    I agree. the only difference is that in the game no one get physicaly hurt. And it is illegal for a 23 year old to beat up 5 year old kids.
    But besides that it is pretty much exactly the same thing. You are beating up someone that is totally unable to defend themself or even get away. Its not even a fight. o yeah it is like a grown man beatign up a 5 year old kid :)
    I don't even wanna call it pvp myself. But i can see why some do call gankign pvp and i don't mind as long as they don't call it a fight. That's just BS :)

First ... 2345 Last