1. A grown *** man should know better than to go to a place where people are waiting for him to brutally murder him while he goes about his business. Almost every single guide says, dont go to Tanaris or STV if you cant stand the corspe camp and kill on sight. What does everyone do? Immediately goes to Tanaris and STV, gets ganked, like everyone said they would be, then QQ here. Get rid of your aversion to stress, and accept the fact that every single guy from the oposing faction will right click your sorry peace loving butt as soon as he sees you.

2. A grown *** man should know better than to go to a place where people are waiting for him to brutally murder him while he goes about his business. Almost every single guide says, dont go to Tanaris or STV if you cant stand the corspe camp and kill on sight. What does everyone do? Immediately goes to Tanaris and STV, gets ganked, like everyone said they would be, then QQ here. Get rid of your aversion to stress, and accept the fact that every single guy from the oposing faction will right click your sorry peace loving butt as soon as he sees you.
    I usally go Tanarais as i rarely get ganked there. From personal experience the worst places as horde atleast is Hillsbrad, Ashenvale, Un'Goro, Arathi Highlands and Zangarmarsh. Those are the places i normaly get ganked most by max levels

Well the few times i try Stw i usally get ganked but then i just leave. But sometimes Stw is fine, guess it depends on the time

3. besides all the hatefull banter about it being a pvp realm he is right in a way .

setting the server to normal you have the ability to choose for yourself if you turn pvp on or off while leveling , gathering or w/e.

i understand there is this diehard core of the comunity thats only here for the PVP.

but having the option to choose so for yourself during anny PVE action makes it allot more fun for the majority of the player base .

maybe make a poll of somesort to see how the balance is between pve and pvp (if thats allowed ofcourse)

4. He is right my foot! Warmane decided for themselves that these servers will always remain PvP, unless they somehow decide to create a PvE one, but the question is, will they do that at some point? So PvP server it is, it's how the game is and end of story. No one's forcing anyone to be here. All of these threads are such a disrespect towards Warmane's job of making WoW servers for free which are being given to all of us. And where did you get that sentece about "choosing PvE makes a lot more fun for majority of player base" from? Because for me, that's just something you perhaps wish for and then claim it to be the universal point of view just because you said so and to forcibly remove all the fun of those who really enjoy world PvP (like myself). To conclude, Option A, choose a server and suffer all the consequences there is, or, Option B, stay out and wait untill warmane decides to make a PvE server. Pick one, not that all hard

5. WE are the comunity that keeps these servers up so i dont think its disrespect for having a opinion on the matter.
    and for the record ,in my 7 years being here (and not just 2 month like you) this has always been a hot toppic as long as i can remember.
    so i dont think its wrong for me to say that anny PVE player (thus the majority) will agree it nice to be able to toggle PVP when in open world.

yet again, i am NOT saying annything about removing PVP .

6. Yes it's a total disrespect in my view at least, demanding admins to change the realms they had worked for into features in other players' own interest/favour without even thinking about the impacts it may cause in a deeper prespective (I'm not directly accusing you though). So on your 7 years straight as a warmane player they didn't make any PvE realms and do you think that today is when the magic will really happen with just one more topic? Also don't judge me on my joining date. I made my first char in 2012 on Deathwing (not old like you I guess but doesn't matter). This is just another account I'm using that I recently have made. And again, you are telling me something that you for no reason claim without being sure, and this time I'd like you to answer me without dodging - where have you seen that sentece about the majority of players being PvE players? I mean, yes, any PvE players who totally hate PvP will beg for a PvE realm, but how can you assume that this is the "majority", especially for Icecrown??
    And your last phrase just made my day, basically you're saying it's not wrong to eat apples or oranges but you can't eat any fruit. World PvP was always a part of WoW, a part where million players enjoyed the most, and being able to toggle it off is yes, removing a big part of PvP. Then the only place to PvP for fun will be battlegrounds, where you will highly fall into the risk of being camped in graveyards because the other faction is premading.
    The big problem here is that some players are too bad to defend themselves from any harm, not knowing how to avoid ganks either, then they all come here with tears for being camped some minutes in their lives, begging to turn PvP off, as yes, it's poor.

7. Yes it's a total disrespect in my view at least, demanding admins to change the realms they had worked for into features in other players' own interest/favour without even thinking about the impacts it may cause in a deeper prespective (I'm not directly accusing you though). So on your 7 years straight as a warmane player they didn't make any PvE realms and do you think that today is when the magic will really happen with just one more topic? Also don't judge me on my joining date. I made my first char in 2012 on Deathwing (not old like you I guess but doesn't matter). This is just another account I'm using that I recently have made. And again, you are telling me something that you for no reason claim without being sure, and this time I'd like you to answer me without dodging - where have you seen that sentece about the majority of players being PvE players? I mean, yes, any PvE players who totally hate PvP will beg for a PvE realm, but how can you assume that this is the "majority", especially for Icecrown??
    And your last phrase just made my day, basically you're saying it's not wrong to eat apples or oranges but you can't eat any fruit. World PvP was always a part of WoW, a part where million players enjoyed the most, and being able to toggle it off is yes, removing a big part of PvP. Then the only place to PvP for fun will be battlegrounds, where you will highly fall into the risk of being camped in graveyards because the other faction is premading.
    The big problem here is that some players are too bad to defend themselves from any harm, not knowing how to avoid ganks either, then they all come here with tears for being camped some minutes in their lives, begging to turn PvP off, as yes, it's poor.
    you are mixing my opinion with the head post allot ...stop doing this . i would greatly apriciate it.
    you dont want me to judge you yet you make acusations that i Claim things as fact like majority`s and such...

i was talking about the PVE player base not everyone.
    and seeing Icecrown is almost always full i think its the best time to bring this up .
    becouse who knows they decide to make another server....

so therfor i said ...why not try to make a poll so EVERYONE can vote .
    becouse clearly you dont agree with me . even tho i dont HATE pvp as you make it look like.

an option to do so has nothing to do with complete removal.

8. What I would exceptionally appreciate it is if players upon joining a private server would accept all the conditions that it gives. Yes, that would be so awesome. Fine, the player X thinks this way, the Y thinks the other way around, won't matter, as the server won't change, period. Go read the answers from Mercy for example, in the first page of this very thread, I think our little discussion can end here right now.

9. I can't see this happening but if it does I'm not against it .

10. I find those the worst that respond me to the question "Why do you kill lowbies?" by answering me with: "Because i was ganked as low level too".
    There are though still lot of people that protect low levels by roaming arround the world. (and yes, i protect both sides from mobs that might have else killed them).
    And i think everyone knows the feeling of being one shot as lowbie, that is a part of the game. ;)

(i am also against changing it into pve...)
    Edited: August 14, 2016

First ... 345