1. Can you please change the realm to pve?

Can you change the realm to pve, im tired of being killed by some stupid ****ing donor in full gear when im leveling and questing. I cant even leave a main city without being killed and having my corpse camped by some bored horde with full donor gear.

and im not the only one with this experience, my entire guild is having trouble with leveling and questing, and getting their corpse camped by fully geared level 80's. Try leveling a profession like mining and having to go to ice crown. Enjoy getting your 0 ore as your corpse gets camped for 30-45 minutes. This isnt fun. I have to wait in a queue for 2+ hours just to log in and do nothing because horde camping corpses.

And Im pretty sure this happens to horde too.

And I know its not hard, its literally changing a 1 to a 0 in a config file. How Do I know? Because I run my own private server for testing and practicing GM commands.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/cteN3
    Edited: July 25, 2016

2. It does happen, but so it's supposed to happen on a PvP realm.

As are all the others.

Based on all they've said on forums, PvE realm is something that can be discussed, however, at this point in time they have no intention to make a pve realm or change any realm to pve one. There are just as many people who love world pvp as there are who hate it. This means they would have to split the realm in two, which they have no wish to do. That would also create problems with guilds, creating new realm, transfers etc, as well as split the gm attention even more (which is pretty split already, people are whining about tickets and hackers already, this would just increase the issue). Even then, there are two scenarios - either all people who were in queue will now love this (because no more queue) or people who loved the new amount of people on a realm will hate the decrease and will leave Warmane. Either scenario is negative (first one is negative because more people = more tickets, so...). If the stance would be like 80% want pve realm 20% pvp realm, I believe *staff hasnt said anything about this afaik*, they would let us vote. But that's not the situation atm.

Been playing here for many years, but they've had no wish to change this so far. I am PvEr myself, but I've taught myself to just deal with the situation as it is at this point.

3. Yes, but with the stupid pay to win, every single level 80 that kills me is in full pvp gear. You can LITEERALLY BUY gear on this server. Its so stupid. Im tried of having to wait 40 mintues because Everytime I res I get killed.

Also for those who love world pvp, you can just flag yourself, its not hard, and thats not an excuse or argument. It allows those who want to pvp, pvp, and it allows those who just want to level prof and farm, can do that without being killed every 2 damn seconds.

4. Stop crying on the forums and go quest to hit 80 so you don't get camped anymore. Problem solved dude. This server does not cater to PvE dweebs.

5. Already level 80, but thanks to the insight.

6. Both of you have a point. One of the things about world PvP is that it's random, unexpected. And often the other side doesn't even want to fight. Yet that's a part of it. As I mentioned, this and many other reasons have been brought up, however, most of the community either are pvpers, pvp/pve-rs or simply dont care enough. As a result, there are simply not enough people who would want a pve realm to make it worth it.

7. I would rather go out and farm ores and DNs without dying every 2 seconds and getting corpse camped for half an hour, like I was being when I made this topic.

8. im tired of being killed by some stupid ****ing donor in full gear when im leveling and questing.
    Tell us your in-game name ... to protect you from those mean gankers ofc.

9. A sudden change to the realm's type would be inappropriate. There are plenty of players on the realm who enjoy the pvp-type nature of the realm. Depriving them of it for any reason would be unfair to them.

10. Huh, the exact opposite happens in the realm next door (Lordaeron). Titanium veins just pop in randomly as I fly by to gather my daily quests, and almost no one goes over to kill me (and I'm a Gnome Frost Death Knight)

Granted, I ever experienced the time when I was chased around two days straight from Grizzly Hills to Zul'Drak by a same person. That's really annoying

11. Logic of joining a clearly stated pvp server, complains that its pvp de fuc mang?
    Plenty of pve priv servers out there go join them and stop complaining

12. 90% of world pvp is low level vs 80.

13. Again, ignoring what I said earlier. 99% of world pvp is geared 80 vs lower level/ ungeared 80. If you want sudden pvp, flag yourself. Not a hard concept.

I bet those of you defending this enjoy killing and ganking lower levels. Really gets you off doesnt it.

14. Out of curiosity, why did you join the realm when you knew it was PvP?

15. Again, ignoring what I said earlier. 99% of world pvp is geared 80 vs lower level/ ungeared 80. If you want sudden pvp, flag yourself. Not a hard concept.

I bet those of you defending this enjoy killing and ganking lower levels. Really gets you off doesnt it.
    I didn't ignore what was said with my comment. It's just that it isn't really relevant. The atmosphere of the game changes rather significantly. You can't discount that. Trying to do so is being blind.

"99% of world pvp is geared 80 vs lower level/ungeared 80" - This is an assumption and a false one at that. 87.69% of all statistics are made up on the spot, if you get my meaning.

"If you want sudden pvp, flag yourself. Not a hard concept." - Except it doesn't work that way. The concept of a pvp-type realm is to have the possibility of constant danger out in the world, players constantly being at odds with each other. Choosing to flag yourself isn't being taken by surprise, and it is an option very few utilize as can be seen very plainly if you ever played on such a realm on official servers. And it would seem to be a hard concept, actually, since you are unwilling to accept any points of view other than your own narrow one, and then insist on the world around you changing to your whims. I'm sorry, but that's not how things work around here. In fact, life in general doesn't work that way.

Anyone who understands the circumstances appropriately would know these basics of the issue.

123 ... Last