1. Personally I dont engage in pvp combat at most times unless im in bg or arena, instead I /wave /salute no matter whether thats level 80 or any other level. It's my carma to show respect to them in case I dont want to pvp, theirs - not to do so, if they wish. Most of the times I'll be like "kill me if that makes you feel better, since im not losing anything".

2. Sorry if I came off as an *******. Just sick of having to help guildies level because of level 80s killing them, and sick of having to sit in town doing nothing because I cant farm, because the moment I leave Dalaran I get killed by horde.

3. Sorry if I came off as an *******. Just sick of having to help guildies level because of level 80s killing them, and sick of having to sit in town doing nothing because I cant farm, because the moment I leave Dalaran I get killed by horde.
    You won't change anything, world PVP is a part of the game, and attacking players of opposing faction is perfectly acceptable. Now, I do agree with the fact that killing lowbies as fully geared lvl 80 is kinda lame, but that's just how it is. Someone will actually help you kill mobs for quest and some will oneshot you. And, since you're lvl 80, simply avoid fights. Use your cc, make some distance and mount up. I've been farming in Northrend for a long time and I hardly had any problems with gankers (I do have full 2v2 gear tho, which made it easier).

4. Oh please there are more Ally fore sure doing this, i was leveling lock for 3 days for every time i was getting killed by 3v1 5 levels higher or lvl 80 example a paly who use wings and bubble to kill me at lvl 75, or even worse a dk 80 LvL who get pwn by 78 lock what else to say? ... Tanaris "BG PREMADE HEROES" u bring main and u rekt them ... then they bring 5 more budies or even better pocket donor healers to help him, The Worst place was Hellfire i never saw such "angry,horny" aly pvp players who are sooo hungry to kill you that they literaly fall from mount and 2 shoot u wow must be so fun, and then u come on main and rekt them then they dont want to pvp with you and wait till you log ur poor leveling char and torture start over again...

AND YES i always kill leveling ally players only because of this. but not gank not 1000 times only 1 time to make them leave or to make them angry to bring friends or main
    Edited: July 25, 2016

5. Tanaris "BG PREMADE HEROES"
    Thats horde and Insanity guild, reservation for wannabe pvpers.
    Got rekt 6vs5, brought 20 more members.

6. Thats horde and Insanity guild, reservation for wannabe pvpers.
    Tanaris is pretty much 80 zone nowaday, all horde and ally pvp guilds operating there(myself first), so i would suggest you to not go in that area without pvp skills, and about this guys get ganked on 80 level, its your fail guys,if you got just a little skill you can 3vs1 90% of gankers.

7. Oh please there are more Ally fore sure doing this
    And again, I can't really understand why you guys insist on claiming which side ganks the most based only on your personal experience. Both sides do it, end of story. No one can say for sure who ganks the most

As for the mister who made this topic, ye it sucks when lvl ?? camps you hard over and over, but it kind of sounds that you're quite exaggerating a little bit. You are literally the first person I have ever seen that says he can't leave Dalaran without getting ganked. It looks like there's a horde guild talking in TS or whatever, reporting where you go and suprisely strike you when you go outside. Anyway doesn't matter, I'd like to ask you a very liiitle question - On which zones did you get ganked the most? If you're going to say Stv, Tanaris or Un'goro, the only thing you deserve is a pair of slaps in your face. And no, the server won't change to PvE

Thats horde and Insanity guild, reservation for wannabe pvpers.
    Insanity, proteus, warbringers, doesn't matter, they are all the same. Useless without their 15 healers and always scared to arena expect maybe 1 or 2

8. Thats horde and Insanity guild, reservation for wannabe pvpers.
    -> snipe random Insanity scrub who was not afraid to runfar away from his poket healers to the opposite side of the town
    -> go stealth
    -> watch 50 insanity members spamming aoe spells for 10 minutes in the memory of the raped fella
    Edited: July 25, 2016

9. If they changed it to a pve server, all of the 10 year olds would quit as they would no longer be able to kill other players, since we know that none of them will ever kill anybody their own level.

10. Can you change the realm to pve, im tired of being killed by some stupid ****ing donor in full gear
    Those Donors you speak of, help keep the server around, help keep people a job, and a place for your free loading butt to call home. so Please keep that bashing to a minimal.

I was a PvE'r when i got here, that's all I played on retail, however, as Mercy pointed out, its adds a element of danger to the game, and most people like it, it keeps it fun.

Letting a moment of frustration win to come here and vent will only serve as enjoyment for those "Bored donor gankers" you speak of and that serves as entertainment for them. So if you don't want to give them what they want, don't let them know it upsets you.

Everyone has gone through what you are at some point, even those stupid ****ing donors.

11. U complain as alliance? Stfu. You dont know the pain horde has. And most of those ppl dont have donot gear they just farmed arenas, bgs raids for it. Your overreacting it has happened in wow since beggining of time suck it up or go play minecraft or farm rdf

12. It shows true face of humanity and what will happen under complete anarchy in real life. People will kill no matter kids or old people as long as they can't fight back.

13. @Armand85

WHAT? Jesus. Calm your TITS dude. This is just a game.. what the actual living ****?

14. @Armand85

WHAT? Jesus. Calm your TITS dude. This is just a game.. what the actual living ****?
    Not sure how to respond your post, it's like someone screaming in your face "CALM DOWN" when you just literally did nothing. It's not like i care about world pvp, just gave fact about human mentality under anarchy.

First 1234 ... Last