1. I gank for my people

Im not a weakling. I show no pity to these ally scums. I kill for the glory of sata.. oups Horde ofc. Regardless of level/gear. Being full wf wont stop me I will get in the spot and snipe you. Even you kill me you ll know you wont rest easy, and at last you ll die. Just cause you are lowbie you cant expect any mercy, it only means you ll die faster. I kill you and our little Hordies grow, they are being fed with your blood to get stronger. I honor my people like this by killing creatures that doesnt know the word "honor". You will never make a challenge to us so it wont mean anything to wait you to gear up and get stronger. It will be same always. Ally will always be beneath our feet.

Gank for our people, Lok'tar Ogar! For the Horde!

PS: Garrosh did nothing wrong.

2. What? Was that supposed to be roleplaying or something? Because your English killed it. Pretty savagely in fact.

3. haters... but we shall be sworn enemies xd

4. what the actual f*ck?
    lol literally my exact reaction. I'm sitting at my desk asking myself, "WTF did you just read...?"

5. Im not a weakling. I show no pity to these ally scums. I kill for the glory of sata.. oups Horde ofc. Regardless of level/gear. Being full wf wont stop me I will get in the spot and snipe you. Even you kill me you ll know you wont rest easy, and at last you ll die. Just cause you are lowbie you cant expect any mercy, it only means you ll die faster. I kill you and our little Hordies grow, they are being fed with your blood to get stronger. I honor my people like this by killing creatures that doesnt know the word "honor". You will never make a challenge to us so it wont mean anything to wait you to gear up and get stronger. It will be same always. Ally will always be beneath our feet.

Gank for our people, Lok'tar Ogar! For the Horde!

PS: Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    Alliance all day bro.

6. haters... but we shall be sworn enemies xd
    I understhand that you got bugged a bit that I didnt use the necessary dots but its clear still. Anyway for short: Ally will suffer and get ganked endlessly for our Hordies to grow stronger.

7. Ladies and gents, we found the Icecrown Cowprince!

8. RIP (W)hordies at STV, HFP and Fjord =)
    Thanks for the motivation xD

9. I thought it was pretty amusing, really. What can I say, I'm pretty bugged cause you didn't use necessary dots, though.

On a more serious note, I just finished knitting a challenge for you, and you said it could never be done! ;D

10. I thought it was pretty amusing, really. What can I say, I'm pretty bugged cause you didn't use necessary dots, though.

On a more serious note, I just finished knitting a challenge for you, and you said it could never be done! ;D
    I sent lesser beings to test your challenge and to see if its really a challenge for us. Im awaiting word from gank commitee (or what its called). Whether its men or not, in gank we trust.

Peace is a lie, theres only gank.
    Through gank I gain blood.
    Through blood I grow stronger.
    As I grow stronger, my chains will be broken.
    Horde shall free me.
    (True Horde Code.)

11. I sent lesser beings to test your challenge and to see if its really a challenge for us. Im awaiting word from gank commitee (or what its called). Whether its men or not, in gank we trust.

Peace is a lie, theres only gank.
    Through gank I gain blood.
    Through blood I grow stronger.
    As I grow stronger, my chains will be broken.
    Horde shall free me.
    (True Horde Code.)

It's "there's." Just saying...(Horde is supposed to be smart? lol)

12. It's "there's." Just saying...(Horde is supposed to be smart? lol)
    We gank grammar nazis aswell.

13. What? Was that supposed to be roleplaying or something? Because your English killed it. Pretty savagely in fact.
    Well he is an orc after all. Maybe he just got through the portal and he just started learning english. (i know, i know ... just go along with it nab)

14. People take this game way too seriously lmao

12 Last