1. fix ur sheet man, SKILL or NO SKILL?
    Fix what? My statement, if u truly read it, was super clear. I disagree that no skill is required to pay MoP. The only exclusion would be huntards cause literally no skill is needed there... 2 button class for kids with almost no range limit and extra high damage... Not to hard to beat them, but they are supper annoying and can **** u up if u don't pressure them. Plus on top of everything, lately, their dmg seems a bit higher than it should be, but since I don't really play that class, I can't say for sure...

2. In frostwolf . Some dmg spells is not balanced . Watch balance dmg . Totally bugged . Its low more than unholy dk . Balance heal is bugged also . Its increased . But balance dmg is bugged . Its decreased . With 546 itlvl balance with full process tail.eng.trinkets a d plus hotw . And with nature swiftness which increase heal 50% I DO 400K HEAL CRIT IN COMBAT . 1 MILLION OUT OF COMBAT WITH HEALING TOUCH . FIX PVP PLZ AND NERF ALL HEALERS . NERF WARRIORA . SINCE WARRIOR AND HEAL IS SO OP AND UNBEATABLE .

3. In frostwolf . Some dmg spells is not balanced . Watch balance dmg . Totally bugged . Its low more than unholy dk . Balance heal is bugged also . Its increased . But balance dmg is bugged . Its decreased . With 546 itlvl balance with full process tail.eng.trinkets a d plus hotw . And with nature swiftness which increase heal 50% I DO 400K HEAL CRIT IN COMBAT . 1 MILLION OUT OF COMBAT WITH HEALING TOUCH . FIX PVP PLZ AND NERF ALL HEALERS . NERF WARRIORA . SINCE WARRIOR AND HEAL IS SO OP AND UNBEATABLE .
    Warmane doesn't do stuff or make new update based on your comment only.. not in this way. ( even if we reported it, it iwll be pending for month at least then fixed)

i think balance druid is pretty normal, same as warrior.

Maybe more explanation about how things are buged will be better.

honestly there are druids who hit with starsurge 230k and even more, but u need to know how classes work in the best way.

4. I agree with the balance druid.
    If you see a dps doing more healing than damage in pvp something is wrong.

5. I agree with the balance druid.
    If you see a dps doing more healing than damage in pvp something is wrong.
    Yep... I agree completely... The other day I played Arena and Freaking balance had 2.3 million healing... FFS, 2.3 mil healing in 2 - maybe 3 minutes match... Pure healers heal less than that...
    Edited: July 30, 2016

6. Balance druid healing is ok. If you see abnormal boomie heals its because spell Hearth of the Wild, talent, which make you healer for 45 sec. But, if boomie heals that much without that spell then you suck or that druid is very skilled. I have one full dudu boomie, and healing outside this spell is not so high. You have rejuvenation which doesnt thick so hard, cenarion ward (if talented) which can be easily be useless if you have solid dps, and healing touch whoose healing is solid but man, 2.2+ sec cast, you cant do that for free in arena only if your enemy suck. Every boomie will die very easy if they dont have HotW. Hotw is the reason why you see thoose insane boomie heals in arena...talent is 6 min cd, so everything is ok.

7. Fix what? My statement, if u truly read it, was super clear. I disagree that no skill is required to pay MoP. The only exclusion would be huntards cause literally no skill is needed there... 2 button class for kids with almost no range limit and extra high damage... Not to hard to beat them, but they are supper annoying and can **** u up if u don't pressure them. Plus on top of everything, lately, their dmg seems a bit higher than it should be, but since I don't really play that class, I can't say for sure...
    You need to learn the meaning of "literally". I've met so many hunters who could not trap to save their lives, with completely wrong glyphs and completely wrong pets, and they die in seconds. BM hunters are noobs by default, I'm yet to lose by any BM hunter in this game. To be honest,and to speak in the way you understand,you have to be literally the dumbest person in wow to lose by a BM hunter in arena. Even SV hunter can be easily countered if you're playing with a healer, and only few play MM now. What you said shows that you have literally no knowledge of the class besides losing by them pathetically cause what,i'm guessing you play a dk? One of the most useless classes and the easiest to kill...

On the topic, what Op burst? Every class has the possibility of an OP burst. Locks have chaos bolts,rogues can nuke anybody down in seconds, wars have dragon roar, balance druids starsurge, shamans 3*lava bursts, ww monks rising sun kick, so what OP burst are we talking about,is any really that higher than the other?

8. You need to learn the meaning of "literally". What you said shows that you have literally no knowledge of the class besides losing by them pathetically cause what,i'm guessing you play a dk? One of the most useless classes and the easiest to kill...
    First of all, I never said I lose against hunters, if u even read my previous posts u would see I said they are quite easy to beat. I only said they are super annoying, and can **** u up, ONLY IF u don't put the pressure on them... So, hunters being annoying and losing against them are two different things. And yes, I'm not expert on hunt, never said I am. But that doesn't mean they are not easiest class in the game. They are called huntards for a reason.

In regards to DK, I do play it among many other classes. I play, or have played every single class in the game. Lately, I mostly play Sh. Priest, Ret and WW Monk, but I also played El. Shaman, Sub. Rogue and Assassination Rogue quite a lot.

9. Hi every1. I open this topic because i cant stand all this *****s on global who talking **** about UH dk burst or ele/encha burst. They said it OP that is bug, that warmane need fix that dps cause it too high. Peoples (kids) pls stop complain and learn to play. If you die from gargoyle or ascendence in arena then you suck, pls go play pokemon go or age of empires, this game is not for you. First of all i ll give you some tips about thoose 2/3 spec. Yes, Gargoyle (with some others cd-s, trinkets, rune of falling crusade) is super powerfull, one of the best bursts in MoP but there is million ways how to counter it. First LoS him. Thats the easiest way no mater which class you are. He is not Usain Bolt, he dont have sprint or teleport. This way you can dodge 90% of its dps and you re saved. 2nd - you can kill him, his hp is not 500000000k, its low. If you play double dps you can rekt him in 5-8 sec. 3rd - if you are priest you have one spell called shackle undead, find it in spellbook. Low cast time, and Gargoyle become **** if you use this 2,3 times (100% damage dodge). I saw only 2 or 3 times priests use this spell on my gargoyle...lol, just lol. The same thing about elemental and encha shaman. Yes they have high dps when burst (like every other class) but you have a lot off ccs to survive thoose 15 sec, and btw you can run. :)
    The kids who ussually complain are thoose who just stay in the middle of arena and who are thinking that some deff cd like shield wall will save them from thoose dps. No, they will not, only brain will save you! I can understand when peoples got angry about pala or hunter bursts because its hard to dodge 100% of that dps, and if you re not skilled you ll die easy, but uh dk and shaman burst...you just suck. Sorry if i insult some1 but, man, its pointless to rage on warmane or players who plays this specs. Its not our fault youre brainless.
    To be fair I am going to have to disagree with, basically this entire post. I understand classes are tormented about being 'overpowered' but every class is, and I understand it being a hunter. Never have I heard anyone get smack talked for being a DK, but I do guess it happens. Insisting that everyone who complains about it is a '(kid) ', which is quite ironic because you are now complaining about them, on the forums. Furthermore assuming Age of Empires is within the same category as Pokemon Go is moronic, and is quite a petty statement to make. Suggesting you can LoS the gargoyle is also stupid, demonstrating how little you must know about your own class, as the gargoyle can and most likely will shoot through walls, or follow you through the object preventing LoS. Saying you can run away from a death knight 'He is not Usain Bolt' , Death Knights have 'Death Grip', many stuns... if he also has the D&D Macro for reduced speed, and the frost spell that slows, there is a lot of maneuver to prevent a player from running, which if the OP is actually a Death Knight, I assume you're less than 1500 if you forgot about them spells. EVEN suggesting! that people should roll double DPS in arena is the most moronic, *****ic and stupid comment I have ever seen. In order to nuke the DK down in 5-8s he must not have a healer, meaning you are most likely playing under 1500 rating too. Stating a priest 'most likely a healer' should spend 4-6 seconds casting Shakle Undead on a Gargoyle rather than healing, really is terrible. If I had a healer that would rather cast shakle on a gargoyle hitting max of 10k p/s I would leave, even a lesser heal could out damage the total amount of damage a gargoyle could do in 4-6 seconds. However if a priest used it once, it could be helpful slightly, but not gamebreaking. All this post seems is like you're the one who is the kid, you've had 30 minutes on your dads DK/Ele Shaman account and you got bullied by a high rank player who called you a nab. You thought in your own mind it was because you're OP and the best player ever and have come online to hypocritically complain about people who complain.

'It's pointless to rage on warmane or players'

I rate this original poster 1550/Achievements.

10. To be fair I am going to have to disagree with, basically this entire post. I understand classes are tormented about being 'overpowered' but every class is, and I understand it being a hunter. Never have I heard anyone get smack talked for being a DK, but I do guess it happens. Insisting that everyone who complains about it is a '(kid) ', which is quite ironic because you are now complaining about them, on the forums. Furthermore assuming Age of Empires is within the same category as Pokemon Go is moronic, and is quite a petty statement to make. Suggesting you can LoS the gargoyle is also stupid, demonstrating how little you must know about your own class, as the gargoyle can and most likely will shoot through walls, or follow you through the object preventing LoS. Saying you can run away from a death knight 'He is not Usain Bolt' , Death Knights have 'Death Grip', many stuns... if he also has the D&D Macro for reduced speed, and the frost spell that slows, there is a lot of maneuver to prevent a player from running, which if the OP is actually a Death Knight, I assume you're less than 1500 if you forgot about them spells. EVEN suggesting! that people should roll double DPS in arena is the most moronic, *****ic and stupid comment I have ever seen. In order to nuke the DK down in 5-8s he must not have a healer, meaning you are most likely playing under 1500 rating too. Stating a priest 'most likely a healer' should spend 4-6 seconds casting Shakle Undead on a Gargoyle rather than healing, really is terrible. If I had a healer that would rather cast shakle on a gargoyle hitting max of 10k p/s I would leave, even a lesser heal could out damage the total amount of damage a gargoyle could do in 4-6 seconds. However if a priest used it once, it could be helpful slightly, but not gamebreaking. All this post seems is like you're the one who is the kid, you've had 30 minutes on your dads DK/Ele Shaman account and you got bullied by a high rank player who called you a nab. You thought in your own mind it was because you're OP and the best player ever and have come online to hypocritically complain about people who complain.

'One of the most useless classes and the easiest to kill' made me lmao, but this.... this makes me think you're the 1550 one..

11. To be fair I am going to have to disagree with, basically this entire post. I understand classes are tormented about being 'overpowered' but every class is, and I understand it being a hunter. Never have I heard anyone get smack talked for being a DK, but I do guess it happens. Insisting that everyone who complains about it is a '(kid) ', which is quite ironic because you are now complaining about them, on the forums. Furthermore assuming Age of Empires is within the same category as Pokemon Go is moronic, and is quite a petty statement to make. Suggesting you can LoS the gargoyle is also stupid, demonstrating how little you must know about your own class, as the gargoyle can and most likely will shoot through walls, or follow you through the object preventing LoS. Saying you can run away from a death knight 'He is not Usain Bolt' , Death Knights have 'Death Grip', many stuns... if he also has the D&D Macro for reduced speed, and the frost spell that slows, there is a lot of maneuver to prevent a player from running, which if the OP is actually a Death Knight, I assume you're less than 1500 if you forgot about them spells. EVEN suggesting! that people should roll double DPS in arena is the most moronic, *****ic and stupid comment I have ever seen. In order to nuke the DK down in 5-8s he must not have a healer, meaning you are most likely playing under 1500 rating too. Stating a priest 'most likely a healer' should spend 4-6 seconds casting Shakle Undead on a Gargoyle rather than healing, really is terrible. If I had a healer that would rather cast shakle on a gargoyle hitting max of 10k p/s I would leave, even a lesser heal could out damage the total amount of damage a gargoyle could do in 4-6 seconds. However if a priest used it once, it could be helpful slightly, but not gamebreaking. All this post seems is like you're the one who is the kid, you've had 30 minutes on your dads DK/Ele Shaman account and you got bullied by a high rank player who called you a nab. You thought in your own mind it was because you're OP and the best player ever and have come online to hypocritically complain about people who complain.

First, as a DK i can say we have maximum 2 stuns not so many and if we use chillblains we lose one of our stuns. Also it's good to mention that when I was playing here (2 weeks ago) my gargoyle could even hit 80k (or more) crit with my burst. Another thing is that shackle undead is 1-2 sec cast and with its glyph will be less than 1 sec not a 5-6 sec cast. Regarding LOSing goyle, it's true and it can be done easily. Also i am an Unh DK player who plays double DPS arenas without permanent partners (with pugs i mean) and reached 1.8k by just caping my cp. Please do not trash talk if you don't know anything about basics of DK and ur own class.

12. @Dazeotwow - I just rofl at your whole post...just big LOL. Do not spent 1000000 of words ever again if you will make nonsense post like this...lol....lol....lol :D

13. First, as a DK i can say we have maximum 2 stuns not so many and if we use chillblains we lose one of our stuns. Also it's good to mention that when I was playing here (2 weeks ago) my gargoyle could even hit 80k (or more) crit with my burst. Another thing is that shackle undead is 1-2 sec cast and with its glyph will be less than 1 sec not a 5-6 sec cast. Regarding LOSing goyle, it's true and it can be done easily. Also i am an Unh DK player who plays double DPS arenas without permanent partners (with pugs i mean) and reached 1.8k by just caping my cp. Please do not trash talk if you don't know anything about basics of DK and ur own class.
    I don't think you're all so good at math's my friend. The OP stated that a priest should cast Shakle Undead 2-3 times. With it being 1-2 seconds per cast, times that by the 3 times he should cast it, what do you get? 4-6 seconds. Congratulations you just graduated. As you mentioned you said you have a maximum of 2 stuns. If a person is running away from you as you burst, you only need to use one of them stuns to prevent them from running away. Stating your gargoyle can hit 80k per hit, is not helping your situation with being classed as an OP class which the original poster was crying about. Please also show where at any point I displayed a misunderstanding of my own class 'Please do not trash talk if you don't know anything about basics of DK and ur own class.' As you stated, you hit 1.8k with pugs, and double dps, congratulations you are not the OP I was insulting about their playstyle, so no need to try and fling your online epeen about thinking your pro with 1800 rofl.

''One of the most useless classes and the easiest to kill' made me lmao, but this.... this makes me think you're the 1550 one..'

I am not too sure if you were quoting me but I am one hundred percent sure I did not state anything about any class being useless and easy to kill. Your ignorant and simple minded post shows you barely read it and instead saw the wall of text for a wall and thought you'd comment about it.

'@Dazeotwow - I just rofl at your whole post...just big LOL. Do not spent 1000000 of words ever again if you will make nonsense post like this...lol....lol....lol :D'

The fact that your only comeback was that my post was too big, is quite hilarious. I can type 100 wpm so it really is a breeze for me when it's a topic I know quite a bit about, however of course with very large fingers and coca cola over all of the keys, I find it must be quite hard for you. Stating my post is nonsense when it was written at 6am and still reading over it, with it making sense seems quite illogical, because all of my points were valid and completely debunked your pathetic rant about being bullied online. And to be fair I am glad you laughed at it, because I did throw in a few jokes about you <3

14. @Dazeotwow - with this post: "being classed as an OP class which the original poster was crying about." i see you didnt even understand my original and first post. I am not here to cry about bursts of some classes, i make post and stated that some peoples cry about uh gargoyle and ele ascendence and they should stop do that cause they suck a lot if they die in 5 sec from thoose spells cause there is 1M options to avoid thoose dps.

First 123412 ... Last