1. I ll just post you some other stupid things from your first post:
    "Suggesting you can LoS the gargoyle is also stupid, demonstrating how little you must know about your own class, as the gargoyle can and most likely will shoot through walls, or follow you through the object preventing LoS."
    1. This is not true. I test it yesterday again and gargoyle now cant dps or move through walls.
    " Saying you can run away from a death knight 'He is not Usain Bolt' , Death Knights have 'Death Grip', many stuns... if he also has the D&D Macro for reduced speed, and the frost spell that slows, there is a lot of maneuver to prevent a player from running"
    2. D&D is not macro, its a glyp whoose make your D&D slow players but if you use it as uh youre moron...no1 use that gylph. Death Grip cd is 30 sec, you cant pull target 100 tmes in min. And a lot of players have spells which make them run fast, supres move imp. eff....you just need a little skill to do that.
    "EVEN suggesting! that people should roll double DPS in arena is the most moronic, *****ic and stupid comment I have ever seen. In order to nuke the DK down in 5-8s he must not have a healer..."
    3. You didnt read my post...i didnt say nuke DK in 5-8 sec, i said nuke gargoyle...he doesnt have a lot of hp and if you re war lets say you can solo him in 6 sec.
    And last post about shacke undead...i didnt say you need to use it 100 times but its spell which could help you sometimes. If you have problem with dk gargoyle or shammy ascendence you are one of thoose kids from my first post...just staying in the middle of arena and complain...lol.

2. Fix what? My statement, if u truly read it, was super clear. I disagree that no skill is required to pay MoP. The only exclusion would be huntards cause literally no skill is needed there... 2 button class for kids with almost no range limit and extra high damage... Not to hard to beat them, but they are supper annoying and can **** u up if u don't pressure them. Plus on top of everything, lately, their dmg seems a bit higher than it should be, but since I don't really play that class, I can't say for sure...
    Hunters aren't the only class that require no brain to play here.

All classes were streamlined to be easier to play over time, as Blizzard tried to attract more and more casual players. Hunters and Warriors were made the easiest compared to their Wotlk versions (where these are 2 of the hardest classes). Some classes are still tough to master, like fire mages, but overall, classes are significantly easier to learn on MoP than they are on Wotlk.

Just out of curiosity, whats the max rating you are playing at? It can't be very high if hunters are giving you any sort of trouble here. They are pretty damn weak here, specially MM. Take a look at the arena ladder, and let me know when you find an MM hunter on it...

3. I don't think you're all so good at math's my friend. The OP stated that a priest should cast Shakle Undead 2-3 times. With it being 1-2 seconds per cast, times that by the 3 times he should cast it, what do you get? 4-6 seconds. Congratulations you just graduated. As you mentioned you said you have a maximum of 2 stuns. If a person is running away from you as you burst, you only need to use one of them stuns to prevent them from running away. Stating your gargoyle can hit 80k per hit, is not helping your situation with being classed as an OP class which the original poster was crying about. Please also show where at any point I displayed a misunderstanding of my own class 'Please do not trash talk if you don't know anything about basics of DK and ur own class.' As you stated, you hit 1.8k with pugs, and double dps, congratulations you are not the OP I was insulting about their playstyle, so no need to try and fling your online epeen about thinking your pro with 1800 rofl.

''One of the most useless classes and the easiest to kill' made me lmao, but this.... this makes me think you're the 1550 one..'

I am not too sure if you were quoting me but I am one hundred percent sure I did not state anything about any class being useless and easy to kill. Your ignorant and simple minded post shows you barely read it and instead saw the wall of text for a wall and thought you'd comment about it.

'@Dazeotwow - I just rofl at your whole post...just big LOL. Do not spent 1000000 of words ever again if you will make nonsense post like this...lol....lol....lol :D'

The fact that your only comeback was that my post was too big, is quite hilarious. I can type 100 wpm so it really is a breeze for me when it's a topic I know quite a bit about, however of course with very large fingers and coca cola over all of the keys, I find it must be quite hard for you. Stating my post is nonsense when it was written at 6am and still reading over it, with it making sense seems quite illogical, because all of my points were valid and completely debunked your pathetic rant about being bullied online. And to be fair I am glad you laughed at it, because I did throw in a few jokes about you <3
    that was from the other guys post. but this new post of yours..... this makes me think you're the 1550 one even more. and you call people ignorant and simple minded DansGame

I can type 100 wpm so it really is a breeze for me when it's a topic I know quite a bit about
    100 wpm of pure uninformed BS. 90% of your 1st posts text is wrong

4. Hunters aren't the only class that require no brain to play here.

Just out of curiosity, whats the max rating you are playing at? It can't be very high if hunters are giving you any sort of trouble here. They are pretty damn weak here, specially MM. Take a look at the arena ladder, and let me know when you find an MM hunter on it...
    Geez... Ppl can't differentiate class being annoying and being difficult to beat. When I said annoying, I meant with all those stuns and **** BM can pull with very little skill. I specially don't like them in BGs where they just stay long way from trouble, hitting u while u're beating the opponent's healer and just run away if u turn on them. So like I said, in general, I don't like them, but never said they are hard to beat.

Regards to my rating, I also stated on some other posts that I didn't push for rating since WOTLK. I play arena for fun and often help other less geared friends. Sometimes i even boost my under-geared alts by soloing arena so my rate vary quite a bit. But to satisfy your curiosity, all my chars are now between 1.7 and 1.9. But when I played with very good friend of mine, who is also quite experienced, I've also been over 2,2 on my Sh. Priest, Ret Paladin and WW Monk in more than just few occasions. And we played double DPS combos.

5. Geez... Ppl can't differentiate class being annoying and being difficult to beat. When I said annoying, I meant with all those stuns and **** BM can pull with very little skill. I specially don't like them in BGs where they just stay long way from trouble, hitting u while u're beating the opponent's healer and just run away if u turn on them. So like I said, in general, I don't like them, but never said they are hard to beat.
    BM hunters have no extra stun than other specs, unless you count BM hunters running with a stun pet.

Hunters in general don't have as many stuns as any other class in the game, so not even sure why you would mention stuns in the same sentence/paragraph as hunters. They can spec into intimidation, losing out on wyvern sting.

Compare this to:
    Monks -Fists of Fury, Leg Sweep
    Warriors - Not gonna bother
    Rogues - Not gonna bother
    Paladins - HoJ
    DKs - Gnaw (unh), asphyxiation
    Priests - Chastise
    Druids - Bash
    Shamans - Capacitator
    Mages - combustion, deep freeze
    Warlocks - Shadowfury

I would even say hunters have the LEAST amount of stuns (a regular MM or Surv hunter will be running with 0 stuns in arenas, because Wyvern is 10x better than intimidation and binding shot) of any class.

BM hunters are an annoying class, sure. The most noob-friendly class ever made in the game, and I hate it for that. But I'm not sure why BM hunters being mentioned in a thread about OP classes to be frank. There's plenty of classes that are more annoying than BM hunters. Look at combat rogues, ww monks, and ferals. These three classes can run away from any fight and then los the enemy, healing up or getting a restealth. I personally find that more annoying than a BM hunter standing far away with his pet in the open (that you should kill tbh).

6. Do people even know of Dark Transformations charge stun??

Shouldn't you be on a vacation in PK or something meng??

7. I ll just post you some other stupid things from your first post:
    "Suggesting you can LoS the gargoyle is also stupid, demonstrating how little you must know about your own class, as the gargoyle can and most likely will shoot through walls, or follow you through the object preventing LoS."
    1. This is not true. I test it yesterday again and gargoyle now cant dps or move through walls.
    " Saying you can run away from a death knight 'He is not Usain Bolt' , Death Knights have 'Death Grip', many stuns... if he also has the D&D Macro for reduced speed, and the frost spell that slows, there is a lot of maneuver to prevent a player from running"
    2. D&D is not macro, its a glyp whoose make your D&D slow players but if you use it as uh youre moron...no1 use that gylph. Death Grip cd is 30 sec, you cant pull target 100 tmes in min. And a lot of players have spells which make them run fast, supres move imp. eff....you just need a little skill to do that.
    "EVEN suggesting! that people should roll double DPS in arena is the most moronic, *****ic and stupid comment I have ever seen. In order to nuke the DK down in 5-8s he must not have a healer..."
    3. You didnt read my post...i didnt say nuke DK in 5-8 sec, i said nuke gargoyle...he doesnt have a lot of hp and if you re war lets say you can solo him in 6 sec.
    And last post about shacke undead...i didnt say you need to use it 100 times but its spell which could help you sometimes. If you have problem with dk gargoyle or shammy ascendence you are one of thoose kids from my first post...just staying in the middle of arena and complain...lol.
    You said 'now', meaning it has just recently been fixed, and it doesn't hide the fact that the Gargoyle can still move towards where the enemy player is, and therefore it's quite pointless LoSing it for it to just chase you down with the risk of you also LoSing your healer.

Clearly I mistyped because as I stated in my other post it was at 6am when I posted that comment, and clearly it can be seen I meant a glyph as I described exactly what it did, but obviously, any intelligent person would be able to understand that *cough*. However if that is the lowest level you'd have to stoop to, to make a comment against my post, darn, you must be pretty pathetic and desperate for a sense of 'I beat him online' award.

'If you use it as a UH DK, you're moron...no1 use that glyph' rofl, so because nobody uses it you're a moron? #Sheepish.

'Death grip cd is 30sec'. why would you use your death grip before you pop all of your CD's? What would be the point in that, you make your way towards them, use your CD's and then save your stuns for when they attempt to get away from your #YOLOONESHOTEVERYTHINGGARGOYLEBB 'macro'. I guess maybe, that's something a 1500dk would do tho I guess, so you're in the right area. Yeah... let's use all my stuns, before I pop my everything macro just so I run about a bit more....yeah. no.

'I didn't say DK, I said Gargoyle' - No you didn't say anything moron, you specified no entity, leaving it open to interpretation '2nd - you can kill him, his hp is not 500000000k, its low. If you play double dps you can rekt him in 5-8 sec. You did not specify anyone in that sentence.

As for your 'I didn't say use it 100 times', no you didn't and neither did I say you did, you said use it 2-3 times, which is 4-6 seconds, also to be fair, if I was playing 1500 rating, I'm fairly sure it'd be common to stand in the middle of arena, so I'm guessing you must see it quite often. <3 much love.

8. Yesterday in arena i revived like 15 sec stunlock from rogue, im ilvl 550 monk, i have even pvp meta gem(extra resilience), i got killed by him without able to do anything.(had trinket on CD) and was full health..

9. Yesterday in arena i revived like 15 sec stunlock from rogue, im ilvl 550 monk, i have even pvp meta gem(extra resilience), i got killed by him without able to do anything.(had trinket on CD) and was full health..
    Yep fun gameplay innit?

10. By the way gargoyle movement is bugged it always stays in the same place were you spawned it

11. By the way gargoyle movement is bugged it always stays in the same place were you spawned it
    Not if you have /petattack

Don't you know we DKs can heal our gargoyle too? and it will just cost us 16 runic power, and it will also proc power infusion on our main pet. Bad idea if you ask me.. Targeting my gargoyle will be a waste of your time.
    Here is the Macro:
    /cast [@Ebon Gargoyle, noharm] Death Coil

Unholy DKs have R1 potential. I don't see many great DKs here that is why there is no DK in the top 100 ladder, But soon one DK will.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/.../match-history
    Edited: August 5, 2016

12. Well then i need to check it again cause o have petattack and h stills stays on same place , but gonna check it when i got time

Maybe there gonna be more then 1 dk in ladder

http://armory.warmane.com/character/Meche/Frostwolf/match-history

http://armory.warmane.com/character/Emptyshell/Frostwolf/match-history

http://armory.warmane.com/character/Mckingz/Frostwolf/match-history
    Edited: August 5, 2016

13. Well then i need to check it again cause o have petattack and h stills stays on same place , but gonna check it when i got time

Maybe there gonna be more then 1 dk in ladder

You have 23 more days for that :D

14. Ilyanah why the **** you use haste gems with unholy spec? :D And not one gem, all of them have +160 or full haste...Change that to crit and mastery and i am sure you ll be top 100 :P

15. Seeing how hard garg hits haste isnt that bad and he s with runic corruption . Haste was never bad for uh

First 12345 ... Last