1. About some "OP bursts"

Hi every1. I open this topic because i cant stand all this *****s on global who talking **** about UH dk burst or ele/encha burst. They said it OP that is bug, that warmane need fix that dps cause it too high. Peoples (kids) pls stop complain and learn to play. If you die from gargoyle or ascendence in arena then you suck, pls go play pokemon go or age of empires, this game is not for you. First of all i ll give you some tips about thoose 2/3 spec. Yes, Gargoyle (with some others cd-s, trinkets, rune of falling crusade) is super powerfull, one of the best bursts in MoP but there is million ways how to counter it. First LoS him. Thats the easiest way no mater which class you are. He is not Usain Bolt, he dont have sprint or teleport. This way you can dodge 90% of its dps and you re saved. 2nd - you can kill him, his hp is not 500000000k, its low. If you play double dps you can rekt him in 5-8 sec. 3rd - if you are priest you have one spell called shackle undead, find it in spellbook. Low cast time, and Gargoyle become **** if you use this 2,3 times (100% damage dodge). I saw only 2 or 3 times priests use this spell on my gargoyle...lol, just lol. The same thing about elemental and encha shaman. Yes they have high dps when burst (like every other class) but you have a lot off ccs to survive thoose 15 sec, and btw you can run. :)
    The kids who ussually complain are thoose who just stay in the middle of arena and who are thinking that some deff cd like shield wall will save them from thoose dps. No, they will not, only brain will save you! I can understand when peoples got angry about pala or hunter bursts because its hard to dodge 100% of that dps, and if you re not skilled you ll die easy, but uh dk and shaman burst...you just suck. Sorry if i insult some1 but, man, its pointless to rage on warmane or players who plays this specs. Its not our fault youre brainless.

2. i agree on that
    if there is class to complain and discuss how to avoid his burst its Ret paladin ( even i got one ) and beast mastry hunter pet damag

it will be very hepfull if someone make guide how to avoid classes burst.

3. This is true but I don't completely agree with the 'los the gargoyle' part since pathfinding isn't working. It always always seem to hit me where ever I go.

4. man remember one thing:
    only kids always talk about kids...

5. Complainin about Enhanc sham burst? tards go watch retail..

6. There is also always buff stacking. Like arcane briliance gets double the sp bonus with warlock sp buff

7. This is true but I don't completely agree with the 'los the gargoyle' part since pathfinding isn't working. It always always seem to hit me where ever I go.
    Strange. I ll check that. Last time it was fixed, he cant attack through pillars like damn pets.

8. There is also always buff stacking. Like arcane briliance gets double the sp bonus with warlock sp buff
    Yes sir, true, its private server, they are always some minor or major bugs, but i dont talking about that...peoples **** about other classes and telling how they burst is OP but only thing they do is sitting in the middle of arena and taking damage xD

9. i agree on that
    if there is class to complain and discuss how to avoid his burst its Ret paladin ( even i got one ) and beast mastry hunter pet damag

it will be very hepfull if someone make guide how to avoid classes burst.
    You have a lot of guides through internet, just check them. :))

10. I'm an 8 years experience dk, playing only dk! And regardless of the gargoyle fix, it still feels quite nerfed. This is a first time i hear complains about dk OP issues on MOP. Bunch of hypocrite plebs having their victimization seizure! So far i took it every time i got owned by some actually op/bugged/hacking/abusing etc classes till they fixed some and broke others. Check PvP ladders and see if any dk actually gets to enjoy the glory some of u hypocrite classes do with ur utterly "victimized" issues.
    Edited: July 26, 2016

11. There is absolutely no such thing as "Learn To Play" when it comes to Mists of Pandaria, because 3000 rating rogues win with much effort duels against 1000 rating warriors. Win these duels a little bit hardly. Almost every warrior+disc priest combo in 2s is 1.9k rating. Skill in wow died long time ago, after Cataclysm, skill died completely.

12. There is absolutely no such thing as "Learn To Play" when it comes to Mists of Pandaria, because 3000 rating rogues win with much effort duels against 1000 rating warriors. Win these duels a little bit hardly. Almost every warrior+disc priest combo in 2s is 1.9k rating. Skill in wow died long time ago, after Cataclysm, skill died completely.
    Completely disagree with this comment... I play wow for years... I played WOTLK longest, and skill never died. Up to some level in WoD, but definitely not in MoP.

Problem is that game is unbalanced, or not so much balanced as it was in WOTLK. Some classes are way easier to play than other, and with some classes u can't get to the top of the ladder no matter how skilled u are. But still, if skilled, u can have fun, tons of fun, and with good partner u can still get high enough.

And to OP, I really don't understand who complained against DK. I have one too, and I consider it to be among the weakest classes in MoP. It's mobiliti is 0, and survivability disaster. UH is a bit better than frost, but still not good enough. They are fun to play in BG though, but pain in arena.

The one class I hate is Hunter. 0 skill required and damage so ****ed up. If there is a class I would gladly delete from MoP, it would be the hunters. Childish class! They are not too hard to kill, but super annoying and will **** u up in arena if u don't put the pressure on them. It even seems their dmg is super bugged ATM, but don't hold me on this one. I just noticed lately in arenas that their numbers are allways "sky-high".

Shamans do have crazy burst. one of the strongest in the game, but are still way to easy to kill, so no complaints there.

13. Completely disagree with this comment... I play wow for years... I played WOTLK longest, and skill never died. Up to some level in WoD, but definitely not in MoP.
    The one class I hate is Hunter. 0 skill required and damage so ****ed up.
    fix ur sheet man, SKILL or NO SKILL?

14. in current warmane mop [no retail comparison's, cos ppl need to get over it, warmane isn't retail :P don't consider class bugs as bugs so to speak, more as things that get nerfed or buffed in the next warmane "patch"], i'll state my opinions.

uh dk is fine. im a multiclasser here so on some char's/comps, im scared of em, others i'm not. a good dk is a threat, but most here couldn't keep necros on a target if their life depended on it so only do well vs double dps comps. assuming a decent or good uh dk, with a healer, yea.. they've got r1 potential.

in low ratings, when u mostly play with randoms for cap, hunters are generally the hardest. practically a melee class with 100% uptime [excluding los] and arguably the easiest sustained cc chain in the game, they can be a pain if ur not playing with a healer and/or have no coordination [aka capping with randoms :)]. but they're not too difficult once u have a real partner. if i have a healer, i win 95% matches against hunters on pretty much any class i'm on.

warr's w/ healer are probably the most annoying for me still here if they're any good.

15. There is absolutely no such thing as "Learn To Play" when it comes to Mists of Pandaria, because 3000 rating rogues win with much effort duels against 1000 rating warriors. Win these duels a little bit hardly. Almost every warrior+disc priest combo in 2s is 1.9k rating. Skill in wow died long time ago, after Cataclysm, skill died completely.
    Lol 5.4.8 was 'the most balanced patch' ever (in terms of 3s but 2s probably also). Rogues can easily win duels with warrior tbh. Yes, warrior+healer is reaaaaaally good in this patch but beatable.

12311 ... Last