1. Hellew,
    I think ive met this whoever-ilyanah in some BGs b4. He is pretty good but no better than me :-) Probably coz i'm a gnome.

Love,
    Komx
    Edited: August 10, 2016

2. Ight I'm peacing, I can see this getting very very dark at this rate, cheers for taking my baits. Gr8 entertainment 8/8

3. Not telling lies. If that is what you all think. That's fine with me.. But I never remembered dueling a Blood DK..

Well then.. My EGO will still remain thesame...

This how pathetic you guys are.. Using my daughter's loss and force it to be mine... How desperate can my haters be??? Hitting below the belt ( *WHISTLE* ) TECHNICAL FOUL!!!!!!

LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!

I should go play BGs now.. See you guys later for another forum round.

4. Again you skipping my posts...i will copy paste it here so i would like answer here:
    " I didn't know about that duel my daughter did with that DK. Now I am shocked that I am suddenly telling lies?" Stfo, you telling lies again. That was you, and you suck. I was there, i was whispering you about your build (before that duel) and you ask me am i that ****** from forum? Yes, i am , i was that priest who asked that qu...and the point is your dauther will never use this words and btw you said she never go on forums...so how the f**k she knows all that staff? Simple...it was you...and i must say same thing like Pallzdani; youre very poor person when you use your child to protect you ego...such a shame...kill yourself!.

"I should go play BGs now.. See you guys later for another forum round."
    Run Forest, run! You will come back soon...

5. I challenged you, and you replied with more spamming.. Nice. Is this how you get recognition from your friends? Make avatars for them? make a guide for a server you don't even care about? All this build up on retail.. Sheesh.. HAHAHA!
    Remember, last time you challeged someone you got humilliated :D

6. Ya like bgs matter on private servers,especially damage where you just like 2 shot greenies and undergeared players jk tyrannical outdamages you kek ily you were **** since cata,you always will be. pls if you fell from the height of ur ego to the height of your iq i think you would kill yourself, but drink bleach instead dont do that. B)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

7. Once again you achieve nothing in arena's and yet proclaim yourself to be a good player (and claim to be well known or some **** on retail) because you topped a few random Bg's and won a few duels. I'm curious as to whether or not your related to Medan.
    Typical arena elitist here.

Arena is for kids who like Tom & Jerry around pillars.

In Arena you apparently cannot even use flasks and potions.
    So what's the point?

My advice to everyone is:
    Play randoms.
    This is the real pvp, not so gimmicky arena mini-game.

8. Typical arena elitist here.

So what's the point?

Play randoms.
    just.... no

9. First of all i don't post or reply often in forums but after seeing this ****fest ,I had to reply :D .This guy or grill whoever "it" is ,I've seen many mentally ill and egotistical persons in my life but ,he/grill tops them all.
    No hate just saying.
    Peace ! :D

10. Typical arena elitist here.

So what's the point?

Play randoms.
    You Tried
    You Failed
    Stfu.

11. My tyrannical part grievous Priest.. "always top in BGs", you ain't even average.

REKT

and that "it was my daughter" thing...seriously? are you THAT low?
    you're the kind of person that would kill her child just to get away with something, GG great parenting 10/10.
    is she as stable as you are? will you blame this fail fest of yours on her in 1 week from now?
    you've been making a fool out of yourself & your relatives (apparently) since you first posted here and you keep going and keep getting humiliated. you don't seem to understand that this is not good for you or your health.

you state that you're attached to this server and that's probably the failest thing you could say, you're attached to bugs and 2k people? you don't play retail because you're either poor or alone/bad. there is literally no valid reason to be "attached" to a pserv especially by playing on the worst expansion it has.

you rage & insult the people you used to know and then you act like nothing happened? yet again, serious case of the mental illnesses (proven) - its called being bypolar

12. First of all i don't post or reply often in forums but after seeing this ****fest ,I had to reply :D .This guy or grill whoever "it" is ,I've seen many mentally ill and egotistical persons in my life but ,he/grill tops them all.
    No hate just saying.
    Peace ! :D
    Hats off to you sir... XD

13. Was referring to you btw ,kappa.

14. You guys still at it?

Do you realize WoW PVP just has a Rock, Paper, Scissors balance and isnt anything near complex? (hell, you can't even switch gear mid combat, you should try some RO for REAL complex PVP)

Be happy and have fun, stop fighting each other trying to humilliate the other one over a pretty pointless topic, specially if you talk about retail, which every person in the world knows gets dumbed down more and more with every patch/expan

15. WHAT THE HELL??!! Last time I checked this thread it was around page 6, and now there are other 6 pages?! And the worst part... it's full of useless posts.

Where are the mods when you need them?

First ... 210111213 Last