1. I'm bestest rouge eu, nice to meet you.
    LOL Rogue??? Psssshh.. I know the author of those Avatars anywhere... Friends of Kemii I see. BRING IT ON!! I will bring you all down, One at a time though... ROFL!

]
    Edited: August 9, 2016

2. >If you went to retail you wouldn't even break 1550.
    >You're a private server rat.
    You just called everyone a RAT in this server. How nice of you. If I was in retail. I would be breaking that easily... Sounds like you guys are having a hard time breaking it... HAHAHA!

3. LOL Rogue??? Psssshh.. I know the author of those Avatars anywhere... Friends of Kemii I see. BRING IT ON!! I will bring you all down, One at a time though... ROFL!
    How are you planning on doing that, considering apart from Gentik we all play on retail...

Also what was with the substandard BG screenie? 18M damage on a prideful DK, were you afk? I've got ones of me in crafted gear doing that sweety.
    Edited: August 9, 2016

4. You just called everyone a RAT in this server. How nice of you. If I was in retail. I would be breaking that easily... Sounds like you guys are having a hard time breaking it... HAHAHA!
    I broke 2.4k this season. In a expansion infested with Dk's. To top it off Frost dk's. I would just like to say in S3 WoD, Frost Dk was the easiest (and most powerful) class in the game. You would still struggle to break 1550 with it.....

5. I broke 2.4k this season. In a expansion infested with Dk's. To top it off Frost dk's. I would just like to say in S3 WoD, Frost Dk was the easiest (and most powerful) class in the game. You would still struggle to break 1550 with it.....
    Can confirm, capped a friend one week in last seasons blues and did damage equal to their damage alone. DK was just disgusting FOTM on WOD. Ily should go ask Medan on Cata about how my ability to wear last seasons gear and still outperform... He soon learnt his place within the hierarchy.

6. LOL Rogue??? Psssshh.. I know the author of those Avatars anywhere... Friends of Kemii I see. BRING IT ON!! I will bring you all down, One at a time though... ROFL!

]
    Hm you don't seem to be okay.Looks like you've got some serious mental issues, here is a guide on how to treat your mental illness: Please note that this is a full guide on how to treat a mental illness and will help you overcome it, now for the link: https://www.sane.org/mental-health-a...mental-illness

7. LoL! I just love pissing off kids...

Say thanks to the Generic build you will all see when you google for guides, you will all see guides that says the same thing. No personal touch, no strategies, lazy.

I am only opening the eyes of Death Knights how Haste will benefit them.

Yeah I am the ONLY one with Haste build, and yet I out rate a lot of Death Knights who remain below 2k rating, and the best part is, I am not yet playing for rating. Yea I suck that much..
    If you want, you can always give me a whisper and duel me anytime.
    Highest 2 man personal rating 2122. You're just 122 rating above "death knights who remain below 2k rating" When you get 2,2k then open up your mouth. Until then dont even talk about rating and people staying 2k cause you're just 122 rating above them #dog****dk

8. All this friends your brought with you.. it's laughable how you take everything seriously.. I see now how forums means so much to you, Jyx.

I challenged you, and you replied with more spamming.. Nice. Is this how you get recognition from your friends? Make avatars for them? make a guide for a server you don't even care about? All this build up on retail.. Sheesh.. HAHAHA!

9. I don't even know these people above but I know for a fact you're a **** dk thats 2,1k rated and then proceeds to talk about people with 2k,yea gj ur 100 rating above what an achiv now pop 2,2k jk u cant **** dk. oh yea and btw 2,1k is like 1,5k mmr on retail lol

10. I don't even know these people above but I know for a fact you're a **** dk thats 2,1k rated and then proceeds to talk about people with 2k,yea gj ur 100 rating above what an achiv now pop 2,2k jk u cant **** dk. oh yea and btw 2,1k is like 1,5k mmr on retail lol
    Cap reset is today.. Lets see if I can't reach 2.2k rating. I'm 78 rating away from it doh..

11. All this friends your brought with you.. it's laughable how you take everything seriously.. I see now how forums means so much to you, Jyx.

I challenged you, and you replied with more spamming.. Nice. Is this how you get recognition from your friends? Make avatars for them? make a guide for a server you don't even care about? All this build up on retail.. Sheesh.. HAHAHA!
    Why y no reply? ;_;

Did I make a dent in your over inflated ego?

Gl pushing for your 2.2k rating on a Pserver, I'm sure you can make it <3

12. Why y no reply? ;_;

Did I make a dent in your over inflated ego?

Gl pushing for your 2.2k rating on a Pserver, I'm sure you can make it <3
    Oh I'm sorry... I was busy killing allys like I always do.

I don't need luck, After I get 2.2k. My ego would be much bigger than it is right now... Muhahaha!

What you should do, is to pray to whatever it is that you pray to and wish that I won't get 2.2k in a private server.. lel

13. Oh I'm sorry... I was busy killing allys like I always do.

I don't need luck, After I get 2.2k. My ego would be much bigger than it is right now... Muhahaha!

What you should do, is to pray to whatever it is that you pray to and wish that I won't get 2.2k in a private server.. lel
    Why should I pray?
    It really doesn't affect me in slightest what rat rating a Pserver rat gets kek.

But if your ego inflates after gettign 2.2k then I don't know what to say no more *cringe*
    If you're ever on retail hit me up, I would love ez points...if you ever got to a respectable mmr.

14. Why should I pray?
    It really doesn't affect me in slightest what rat rating a Pserver rat gets kek.

But if your ego inflates after gettign 2.2k then I don't know what to say no more *cringe*
    If you're ever on retail hit me up, I would love ez points...if you ever got to a respectable mmr.
    You and I both know that I am not going to play on retail. Yes I am a Pserver rat. And I enjoy where I am at. One of the best Warmane has is it's community that is far better than Retail.

And how about you? You have to pay 15 dollars every month to have fun? Is that how lonely your life is? ROFL! If I am not playing WoW, I'd rather play League of Legends and ****.. Than a game that is very old and you can have some PvP for free on Warmane..

And again, being on retail, doesn't mean you're pro. I have friends that has been on retail saying that getting 2k rating is easier than Warmane MoP. So don't exaggerate.

Besides.. You and Your friend that your trying to defend from me has absolutely no PvP experience on MoP Warmane, and she is the biggest Nerd Rager that I have ever met in game. She had to ask help from her online "friends" to help her against one person.

Poor girl. Still thesame.

HAHA!
    Edited: August 10, 2016

First ... 56789 ... Last